Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgraceful

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Did the ball stay on the deck at all? I completely agree Tom, a lack of fight until early second half, and even then we completely f***ed it after CKR's fluffed sitter. The centre midfield were WOEFUL, Hammond and Carpenter failing to string more than two passes between them.
And to think, that was another 'must win game':nono:

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Brighton till i die said:
just got back.

why the f*** cant everyone lay off CKR - fair enough he missed a sitter but f*** off - he got f***ing jeered the rest of the game - whinging c*nts. thats really gonna f***ing help him eh!!

even when he showed some skill people were on at him.

Our fans are f***ing pukka - but today was a nightmare from the start.

and all the MM bashers at the end really f***ing helped but having a pop while the f***ing game was still playing!!:jester:
cock:jester:

D

Deleted User X18H

Fragmented Badger said:
I think I might be the first one back from that shower of shit. That, my friends, was the most limp performance I have ever seen in such a crucial match. I don't think McGhee could motivate me to have a drink in a pub, let alone a team to win a game of football. CKR was complete turd all afternoon - how he didn't get subbed I will not know. Crapenter and Hammond their usual anonymous selves in midfield, GNW was about as match fit as I am, and Henderson looking decidedly dodgy in goal. Throw in a load of shocking tactics, lack of passion, and complete lack of talent, and you have yourselves an EMBARRASSMENT of a football team.

So go on, does anyone possibly disagree?

I was home at 5.10 but went straight out again.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
How to WORSEN our team

???
Yeah, bring in a quicker player who makes more tackles and doesn't give the ball away. ???

Hammond are Carpenter were frankly DREADFUL, the worst midfield performance in a long time. Nicolas, Reid, maybe even Fraser and Chamberlain deserve a chance.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Silent Bob said:
Yeah, bring in a quicker player who makes more tackles and doesn't give the ball away. ???

Hammond are Carpenter were frankly DREADFUL, the worst midfield performance in a long time. Nicolas, Reid, maybe even Fraser and Chamberlain deserve a chance.

Hold on, I am NOT defending out midfield pairing, I just don't think Nicolas is the answer, and can't see him improving things at all (largely because he seems to lack an attacking mind - yes, Hammond has been crap, but he finds good positions and sticks the odd one in 1800 away). Fraser and Chamberlain you say? Well, if we're down next week, then go for it!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's a defensive midfielder, he's not going to score goals or play 50 yard defence splitting passes. What he does is provide some presence (which we severely lack since the loss of Oatway), he is a smaller guy then Chippy or Hammond, but is terrier like in his hassling of the opposition.

Steve_Foster

Aug 8, 2005
Mark Mghee, dick Knight, the players and the coaching staff all have my full backing and approval and i have to ask myself why shouldnt they? as a supporter it is my job to support those players be a catalyst in motivating them to show spirited and determined performances and there job is too deliver the goods do the best they can ith what they have got. Mark Mghee, dick Knight, the players and the coaching staff have done this, who has failed, the supporters i have seen a huge lack of passion from and too much acceptance or instead of supporting cticising and these critics are as useless to the albion as an inflatable dart board.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Steve_Foster said:
Mark Mghee, dick Knight, the players and the coaching staff all have my full backing and approval and i have to ask myself why shouldnt they? as a supporter it is my job to support those players be a catalyst in motivating them to show spirited and determined performances and there job is too deliver the goods do the best they can ith what they have got. Mark Mghee, dick Knight, the players and the coaching staff have done this, who has failed, the supporters i have seen a huge lack of passion from and too much acceptance or instead of supporting cticising and these critics are as useless to the albion as an inflatable dart board.
Utter ARSE frankly.
Are you saying its the SUPPORTERS fault we are going down ? The support in the away games has been magnificent. Withdean is a morgue and thats just the nature of the ground, but the crowd feed off the teams performance and "get up" for it when the team are doing the business. Witness the atmos at the Leeds and Palace games). If they play crap, theres not much for the fans to get up for, is there.

Go to your room and think about what you have done.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It was an awful performance. No passion (Harty and McShane aside, perhaps) and we were clueless.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Adriodinho said:
Hammond was f***ing useless!!! How can you say we should of kept him in? We need Nicholas back to work with Reid.
There's nothing like a lack of height in a division full of big teams.
Why don't we accept that we are not good enough for a number of reasons. Some of them down to the manager. And that abusing individual players and bringing in players that MM has fallen out with won't always make that big a difference.

Silent Bob said:
He's a defensive midfielder, he's not going to score goals or play 50 yard defence splitting passes. What he does is provide some presence (which we severely lack since the loss of Oatway), he is a smaller guy then Chippy or Hammond, but is terrier like in his hassling of the opposition.

Presence? :lolol: Have you seen Nicolas win one header in his time here?

Stick him and Reid in our midfield and then watch as our central defenders get run ragged by 90 minutes of flick-ons from the opposition's midfield.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here