wherever the money is
brightonfan_86 said:
I'm sorry my english is not great. :dunce:

Are you a Pilipino lady boy or something Kev:p :lolol:

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Kev, another thing. How do you "tooken off" somebody? That post was back to The Ape days. Shame on you, and you're worse than those you criticise.

Don't say, "Sorry." It's not good enough.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
I new i was in for a bad afternoon, when after 15 minutes talksport went to there reporter at the game and he said saints should be 5 up and brighton looked like they had not turned up.

After 30mins, the reporter said, brighton still had not turned up.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Anyone could see after 10 minutes we were being overun in midfield, that was the time to change things around.Harty should've been dropped back into midfield to give us the opportunity to compete. Couldn't really understand El-abd being taken off. It seemed a bit strange when he was playing as well as anybody on our side to sub him then move Reid in order to accomodate Carole. As for Ckr , when he missed the 1 on 1 he had thechance to bring us back into the game which we may then have gone on to win, he didn't even get his shot away - a distinct lack of bottle which is what sums up the whole performance ,we simply haven't got the bollocks for the fight.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was indeed awful. Mind you the Harveys was good.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Was it just me, or did the players try to go the whole game without running, Whenever we got the ball it was so pedestrian, either we're not fit, or we dont care, or probably both.
Also, Ive had enough of watching average players like Hammond, thinking they're Gerrard, trying to play denfence splitting 50 yard balls with the outside of his foot. Its just not going to happen, get the ball on the floor and play the simple ball, we're just not good enough to try the fancy stuff.

1066gull

brightonfan_86 said:
Today was total shambles, I would of taken off Chippy and replaced him with Carole, then I would of put Reidy into the centre with Hammond, so we could of had Carole on the left wing, hart on the right, reidy and hammond in the centre.

I'm not going to criticise CKR, because he is young and still learning, but I still think he tries to get himself on the showboat.

Hammond was non-existent in the first half it only took me to the second half to realise he was out there!!!

Hammond was f***ing useless!!! How can you say we should of kept him in? We need Nicholas back to work with Reid.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
the long ball was also no good against there 2 tall centre halves, won 99% of them, waste of time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here