Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgraceful fans

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I sit in H block, and to be honest thought the 'murderer' shouts were coming to the right, in other words G block. Not as tho I have much sympathy with Hughes, however. Might not be completely true, of course, but I remember reading comments from the family of his victim which implied he had shown no remorse for his crime. Nice man.

What is definitely true is that he only started getting stick when he started behaving like an idiot on the pitch, and winding everyone up. I didn't hear any 'murderer' chants at the beginning of the game.

I didn't hear any racism last night either, although I have occasionally heard the odd comment in the past - of a pretty mild nature, it must be said - muttered under the breath's of one or two fans. I bet it isn't confined to H block tho. Similar comments are sometimes made on this forum, and people here choose largely to ignore them.

I hope the H blockers do all go in the North Stand at the Amex, at least it will create an atmosphere. Withdean has been like a morgue at times this season despite the fact that this is the best Brighton team for decades.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here