Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgraceful fans

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
I know block H takes a lot of stick on this forum that is normally unwarranted however tonight was a different matter. A game that should have been one of celebration after another step towards promotion was ruined by the actions of some 'fans'. Firstly the chants towards Hughes were totally out of order - I don't condone what he did but the shouts of MURDERER followed by laughter are unfair on him but more importantly the family of thr man killed. Some of it was outrageous.

Secondly some of this chanting, as I interpreted, turned into racism against other County players, which I was disgusted by (obviously I am not going to repeat it). One fan was chucked out and booed although several others could have followed. No doubt some of it was due to drink but even if this is the case it was totally wrong. Those who were involved, unfortunately a large number should be ashamed.

Sorry for the negativity of this thread after a good night but it had to be mentioned. It really annoyed me.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Frankly he is a murderer so what's the issue with that? The fact he got out of jail so quickly is a disgrace in my opinion.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Lee Hughes is a murderer, or as good as. I think it only right that we remind him what lowlife scum he is whenever possible.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
where was the racism? i missed that

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Lee Hughes courts opinion wherever he goes and the majority of it is not good. Theoretically he has paid dues to society but let society judge him as they see fit.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
He isnt a murderer. He is an idiot and did something that should never be condoned but he isnt a murderer.

He was never found guilty of murder, or even on trial for it.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Didn't hear any racism either, Bit of banter with the Notts County subs but that was it

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Didn't hear any Racism, did have to listen some fool shouting at Santon (presumably Sandaza??) for being the ugliest Spaniard he'd ever seen.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
What racist chanting? The only thing that f***ed me off is the people leaving early to get their Holicks on, a f***ing mass exodus tonight with 5 minutes to go. Absolute joke.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
He isnt a murderer. He is an idiot and did something that should never be condoned but he isnt a murderer.

He was never found guilty of murder, or even on trial for it.

Fine then, he's an illegal killer. The net result is still that he killed someone by breaking the law, only because our law is so perverse the fact that he was operating pretty much the most dangerous weapon it's possible to legally use means he got a comically reduced sentence.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
I am not sure a bloke shouting at the subs "don't you work in KFC" can be considered racism.

The problem I had with H block tonight were the glory hunting dickheads intent on shout utter crap like "Painter you can't cross a road" and "Murray you're shit" all night. It was more fun going when it was full of empty seats.

Roll on The Amex...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's cringeworthy that we are having the best season for years and yet instead of enjoying a victory we are raking up the past (which is manslaughter not murder) to an opposition player. We played against Oldham when Hughes was there a few years ago and didn't chant as much as we did tonight.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Fine then, he's an illegal killer. The net result is still that he killed someone by breaking the law, only because our law is so perverse the fact that he was operating pretty much the most dangerous weapon it's possible to legally use means he got a comically reduced sentence.

All killings are illegal arent they?

Anyway, he did a very very stupid thing, getting in a car while he was f***ed. As a very unfortunate conciquence (sp) of doing this he ended up crashing his car into another car and someone died, then he stupidly ran off and made up a load of bullshit.

That doesnt make anyone a Murderer or a killer, do you think he thaught when he got in the car that he would go and hit anyone? (Granted he probably wasnt doing much thinking at this point)

Like Ive said, he did a very stupid thing, but a murderer or killer he is not.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
whatever he has done, he has paid for, end of .

he is still a knob head though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here