Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Maradona Coming To Bha?!

Yoda

English & European
Wondergull said:
I am very good friends with Ossie Ardiles god daughter. She has just e/mailed his son to find out some info. I will keep you posted...

I would normally be a bit sceptic of someone with only 2 post’s, but as you registered 11 months ago, I’ll keep an open mind.

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
I have been a regular reader of NSC for years but very rarely ever posted any thing. It was only last week that i was able to start posting again after everything was reset. When i get a reply i will let you know...

Scotty

Jul 26, 2004
I'm good mates with Ossie's son. I just rang him and he said the first his Dad knew of this was when a journalist rang him about it on Sunday. He'd have known something if there was any truth to it.

I know this is my first post but Ive been reading this site for years. Just thought this might be useful.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know a bloke at the pub who is best mates with someone who knows someone who once spoke to Ossie when he was at Spurs in the 70's. I will keep you posted. :cool: :lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I don't know anybody remotely linked with anybody who ever got near Ossie, but if I hear anything, I'll keep you posted

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Got it!

It's all part of a former Premiership drugs cartel - Drugs Story - it's going to be financed by former Prem players who are now drugs mules - we are going to be nothing more than a money laundering service.

Watch this story - when Kate Moss announces she is a life-long Brighton fan then you know that it's all true!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
dwayne said:
.....and who started the rumour?

a certain Dick Knight or Martin Perry, come on lads you can do better than this.

This is blatantly a story to get Brighton in the public eye before the Falmer decision, DK is a PR man after all.

Did this start in the Daily Mail rather than the Morning Argus?

Peter Hayward (is that the name of the sports journalist who changed into a comic writer?): did he have any connection with this fabrication?

Maybe if you can make up stories like this, he ought to join the Blair/Bush warmonger illusionists?

Cuánto pesos a la libra (£)?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
HampshireSeagulls said:

Watch this story - when Kate Moss announces she is a life-long Brighton fan then you know that it's all true!

Well we are running out of people to model the shop merchandise, they keep getting sold and I hear she's a bit short of work at the moment

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
PS: Ossie Ardiles would probably turn up at the Goldstone. He got the sack from his job in Japan.

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hmm, Steve Perryman is mentioned in the Argus story and he's currently Director of Football at Exeter City. Shall I give him a ring in my capacity of esteemed-ish local journalist and see what he has to say?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I remember so well when the news broke that Brian Clough was coming to manage the Albion ... no-one believed it then

I also remember when Maradona was linked with Dundee (when cannigia was with them) in 2001 - only his health and the fecking Scottish weather let him down at the time

.... I tend to feel there is some substance to this story (but how much, who knows?)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
got a text this morning from my mate, first thoughts were "WOW....COOL!"

that is all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here