Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Didnt realise i brought a season ticket for everyone else.....

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
My point exactly. You can't expect them all to be the perfect supporter.

That seems to be what some posters want but it ain't gonna happen.

For the Billionth time, we're not asking for perfection, we're just asking that they don't be ***** for
the whole 90 minutes at every match.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Whatever your (no doubt considered and expert) opinions, during the game try to support the team and ALL its members. That way you can make a positive contribution and help the team you supposedly support. The odd groan and grumble is fine, but if you want to berate players who, whatever your view, are playing for our team you are better off saving your money and staying at home to shout at the TV or radio. You exercising your rights certainly impinges on mine/ours, so don't be surprised if you get a reaction. We want quality players who care about the club as much as we do, not likely if some insist on abusing them at full volume. This need to SUPPORT the team and all its players applies whatever position or division we are in, but abusing our players is particularly ridiculous when we are having our best season for over 20 years...

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
The utter joke was some bloke behind me at the Ipswich game berating Brez for mattocks poor back pass. I just don't get the annomosity some people have towards him.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Dear Dierdre

I want to go to the match today, but I'm a little bit frightened that I might accidently hear some ruffian call Ashley Barnes a silly-Billy or something.

Love from, Walter Softy and Foo Foo.

:flounce::safeway:

Feb 14, 2010
Supporting Brighton has always been about taking the p!ss, whether out of ourselves, our players, the team we play against, the linesman, the ref, or even just some random bloke in the crowd. That is what the East terrace and West Stand was all about.

Piss takes then often moved over into moaning but better that witty look on the day out than some over passionate twonk that wants us to be like Newcastle fans, who seem to worry themselves to death about whether they are the "best fans in the word".

Always thought that was weird especially as they get allot of support from nowhere near Newcastle like Cumbria and Scotland. Good luck moaner, have a good moan, but try and make it a bit tongue in cheek to keep the spirit of the Goldstone alive.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
In your opinion, a *****.

They might look at the way you act and deem it as unacceptable.
Which makes them morons. What sort of idiot thinks sitting and supporting the team, with the occasionally shout of "seagulls" or "come on nooney" is unacceptable behaviour, but personal abuse isn't? I can't believe people are even arguing with this.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Which makes them morons. What sort of idiot thinks sitting and supporting the team, with the occasionally shout of "seagulls" or "come on nooney" is unacceptable behaviour, but personal abuse isn't? I can't believe people are even arguing with this.

I'm not talking about that sort of behaviour. I thought that was obvious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here