Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Didnt realise i brought a season ticket for everyone else.....

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Just a quick thought after reading through some threads...... I pay alot of money to sit in my sit at the amex for the season, so i feel i am entitled to moan about what the f*** i like, whether it be moaning about barnes,mattock, reyes who ever. I have to listen to other fans talk about the game, whether i like or agree with what they are saying and never moan about that.then people come on here talking about it and saying dont come to the amex stay away if you dont like it..... We all dont see the game the same way..... So i will continue to show my support but will also continue to say what i like.

12 months and 5 posts. On the basis of this one, I won't go searching for the other 4.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the response that Mellotron gave some moments ago.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I read something recently on the Toronto maple leafs fan site that stuck a cord.

The author wrote

" I am sick of coming on here and reading about people belittling the team. Most of these people are those who know very little about the complexities of the game. Fans should support their team not moan about them not winning all the time."

There was more that I can't remember right now. But it got me thinking that they is far to much emphasis put on the negatives not nearly enough credit given for the positives. IMHO if all you want to do is moan and bitch about the team, stay at home. If you want to show your support go to the game.

Let's face it we don't have much to complain about really. We are very much on an upward curve. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it seems to me no-one is ever happy no matter how well we play or what the result.

Last edited:

Just a quick thought after reading through some threads...... I pay alot of money to sit in my sit at the amex for the season, so i feel i am entitled to moan about what the f*** i like, whether it be moaning about barnes,mattock, reyes who ever. I have to listen to other fans talk about the game, whether i like or agree with what they are saying and never moan about that.then people come on here talking about it and saying dont come to the amex stay away if you dont like it..... We all dont see the game the same way..... So i will continue to show my support but will also continue to say what i like.

Wrong - you cannot say what you like. You cannot abuse people, be it racially, sexually or in any threatening way.

It is also BHA's stadium and they choose who they let in. If I was TB and heard a noobster slating Barnes or any other member of the team all the time, I might exercise my right not to let you in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I read something recently on the Toronto maple leafs fan site that stuck a cord.

The author wrote

" I am sick of coming on here and reading about people belittling the team. Most of these people are those who know very little about the complexities of the game. Fans should support their team not moan about them not winning all the time."

There was more that I can't remember right now. But it got me thinking that they is far to much emphasis put on the negatives not nearly enough credit given for the positives. IMHO if all you want to do is moan and bitch about the team, stay at home. If you want to show your support go to the game.

Let's face it we don't have much to complain about really. We are very much on an upward curve. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it seems to me no-one is ever happy no matter how well we play or what the result.

It sounds ridiculous but you know for a FACT that if we went up this season and finished FIFTH next year there would (somehow, unbelievably) be a couple of MORONS who would STILL say that wasn't good enough - "We had a chance of Champs League and we blew it".

It sounds stupid and you're thinking "yeah, yeah, it wouldn't happen" - what if a couple of years ago - when we were staring League Two in the face - I told you we'd be on the verge of the playoffs to the Prem 2 years on, you'd never believe me if I said there was still plenty of moaners.

It defies belief.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
The new breed such as the OP can't remember the 4-0 home defeat to Crewe

I had managed to wipe that from my memory! Now its back.........oh and thats has stired the memory of the 4-3 loss to Rochdale on one of the wettest ever nights at Withdean, and the 2-0 defeat to 9 man Walsall............we've come a long way baby when we start moaning about 2-2 to Cardiff one of the Championship sides always pushing for a play off/promotion spot to the Premiership.

Booo rubbish get off..............................I can have an occasional moan but to me its the people who dont understand football and shout get it forward every 30 seconds, one ignorant tw*t in the WSU a few games ago said that we have and will win **** all playing like that. Obvioulsy didnt go last season! Then again it was the same idiot who asked who was in goal and then started moaning about all the goals he had let in earlier in the season (did well as he was on the bench!!!).

Anyway I hope everyone gets behind the team tomorrow, and yes that includes Barnes, from the kick off.

I had managed to wipe that from my memory! Now its back.........oh and thats has stired the memory of the 4-3 loss to Rochdale on one of the wettest ever nights at Withdean, and the 2-0 defeat to 9 man Walsall............we've come a long way baby when we start moaning about 2-2 to Cardiff one of the Championship sides always pushing for a play off/promotion spot to the Premiership.

Booo rubbish get off..............................I can have an occasional moan but to me its the people who dont understand football and shout get it forward every 30 seconds, one ignorant tw*t in the WSU a few games ago said that we have and will win **** all playing like that. Obvioulsy didnt go last season! Then again it was the same idiot who asked who was in goal and then started moaning about all the goals he had let in earlier in the season (did well as he was on the bench!!!).

Anyway I hope everyone gets behind the team tomorrow, and yes that includes Barnes, from the kick off.

leave barnes alone!:moo:

Wickerman

Aug 24, 2011
Horam
Poor windup, imho. But cleverly incorporating a level of literacy to reinforce the notion that serial moaners are very often those who have achieved very little in real life. Bellowing obscenities at professional footballers gives them a unique chance to assert an imagned superiority over someone else. With the added frisson of knowing their target won't be able to answer - nor indeed hit - back.

Not a fan. Not a supporter. Just a spectator.

Oh well said 'ol bean! Nice to have a bit of culture.....'innit??

:yawn: I bet you are a thrill to sit next to every game.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
It's impressive that one post has sustained a full three pages of responses with no further trolling required!

I agree with all the rebuttals, by the way.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here