Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Didnt realise i brought a season ticket for everyone else.....

Basher1980

Apr 11, 2011
Just a quick thought after reading through some threads...... I pay alot of money to sit in my sit at the amex for the season, so i feel i am entitled to moan about what the f*** i like, whether it be moaning about barnes,mattock, reyes who ever. I have to listen to other fans talk about the game, whether i like or agree with what they are saying and never moan about that.then people come on here talking about it and saying dont come to the amex stay away if you dont like it..... We all dont see the game the same way..... So i will continue to show my support but will also continue to say what i like.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
O this will get eaten up quick.....

I say the inevitable due to your low post count.....

"Bloody JCL"

Just a quick thought after reading through some threads...... I pay alot of money to sit in my sit at the amex for the season, so i feel i am entitled to moan about what the f*** i like, whether it be moaning about barnes,mattock, reyes who ever. I have to listen to other fans talk about the game, whether i like or agree with what they are saying and never moan about that.then people come on here talking about it and saying dont come to the amex stay away if you dont like it..... We all dont see the game the same way..... So i will continue to show my support but will also continue to say what i like.

Is there an "h" missing somewhere ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Fair enough, if criticising the players for 90 minutes is your way of supporting the team then you are entitled to do so.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Basher everyone has a moan at football, except maybe for North Korean fans. It is a massive part of the game and yes we all have opinions. I personally think there is nothing wrong with saying Reyes is having a crap game (which I thought he was on Tuesday) but having to listen to half a season of xxxx is crap often before they have even kicked a ball is frankly enough to drive anyone to distraction, especially when the team is actually having a great season.

It is not even as if we are carrying anyone who is not trying. Just don't get me started on the ultra bores who feel they need to share their opinionated shite with the whole stadium, frankly we ALL pay good money and many people are becoming less tolerant of this moronic behaviour.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Moan as much as you like mate, sounds like it's something that comes quite easily to you - just don't be surprised if people exercise their right to voice their opinions back at you if you do. What you're maybe missing and what has been getting some peoples' backs up on here is some (non) 'supporters' hollering out abuse at a level that might be heard on the pitch. If you're suggesting you have a right to do that because you've bought a season ticket you may find some of us disagree - to put it mildly. Enjoy the game tomorrow

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
O this will get eaten up quick.....

I say the inevitable due to your low post count.....

"Bloody JCL"

Good call there Mr P, but it sounds like he's more of a JMC to me (i.e. Johnny Moans Incessantly). :wink:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Basher everyone has a moan at football, except maybe for North Korean fans. It is a massive part of the game and yes we all have opinions. I personally think there is nothing wrong with saying Reyes is having a crap game (which I thought he was on Tuesday) but having to listen to half a season of xxxx is crap often before they have even kicked a ball is frankly enough to drive anyone to distraction, especially when the team is actually having a great season.

It is not even as if we are carrying anyone who is not trying. Just don't get me started on the ultra bores who feel they need to share their opinionated shite with the whole stadium, frankly we ALL pay good money and many people are becoming less tolerant of this moronic behaviour.
This. I'm happy for you to moan, but could you please refrain from doing it in my ear, as I'd much rather be listening to the atmosphere in the stadium, with home and away fans singing, than some moron's verbal diahorrea. It's like having my boss sat behind me, which I could really do without.

And there lies the difference between a season ticket holder and a supporter.
THIS.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There is a BIG difference between a little groan or a moan to the bloke next to you when one of our players mucks up, and standing up belting at the top of your lungs "BARNES YOU ARE A USELESS C**T" before he's even done anything wrong.

It's the latter behaviour that is getting people's backs up, and rightly so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here