Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Jesus Die?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Pavilionaire said:
Who said anything about God? This thread is about whether Jesus died or not. I don't believe Jesus is God, I beleive he was human and mortal.

What's your problem and how much have you read about this subject?

More than enough, I'll stick with Non fiction.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Da Vinci is a little too close to De Vecchi for my liking. So I don't like it on principle.

There. I said it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Da Vinci is a little too close to De Vecchi for my liking. So I don't like it on principle.

There. I said it.

haha probably the most stupid thing you've ever said :lolol: LOSER :jester:

:lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
i bet jesus had a massive WILLY

if you were god, and you could make your own son, you would blatently give him a big WILLY wouldn't you, as he's basically the human form of you

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
tommy boy said:
i bet jesus had a massive WILLY

if you were god, and you could make your own son, you would blatently give him a big WILLY wouldn't you, as he's basically the human form of you

But on the statues of him on the cross - he's not exactly covered by the biggest cloth around.... i'm reckoning he had a SMALL willy

Oct 25, 2003
oh come on, if you were being IMPALED on a cross infront of everyone you wouldn't have a HARD-ON would you?(you're a girl, you wouldn't know)

i reckon he was a GROWER

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
tommy boy said:
oh come on, if you were being IMPALED on a cross infront of everyone you wouldn't have a HARD-ON would you?(you're a girl, you wouldn't know)

i reckon he was a GROWER

But there looks like there's nothing to hang down!

Let's hope he was a grower - Mary Magdaline(sp?!) would have been very unimpressed!

Oct 25, 2003
def a grower cos he was a little big black and most black men are GROWERS

come on, he was the son of GOD, he would blatently be well endowed

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I've just started a thread on tats yet I do believe I have been out done by a conversation on Jesus's near death boner:ohmy:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
tommy boy said:
def a grower cos he was a little big black and most black men are GROWERS

come on, he was the son of GOD, he would blatently be well endowed

But maybe God got a bit of cock-jealousy when making Jesus up, so made him have a tiddler so that he wouldn't be as embarrassed that he had a little one also ???

Likely that he was a grower - but i doubt he would grow that much

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Crucifixion causes death by asphyxiation.

Asphyxiation leads to the penis becoming erect.

Therefore on the cross he would've been as well endowed as he ever was.

Oct 25, 2003
does god have a willy?

he wasn't really human was he?

all i know is that if i had to make the human version of myself, in man form, i'd give him a massive willy, cos it'd look good on me, its like "yeah, see that PIMP down there, well he's basically ME"

if he'd made a girl it'd be a slaggers with big TITS so he could watch her naked

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
jonny.rainbow said:
Crucifixion causes death by asphyxiation.

Asphyxiation leads to the penis becoming erect.

Therefore on the cross he would've been as well endowed as he ever was.

Exactly - Jesus was a TIDDLER. FACT.

Course God had a willy, he wouldnt have been called a "he" in the bible otherwise surely? I reckon he had a little one too. Good theory about Jesus' willy, but i'm sticking by the TIDDLER.

Oct 25, 2003
hmm, dunno, maybe its just a "he" because when they wrote the bible they were all sexist and women were only good for being mums and cleaning and stuff

if it was written today god would probably be a disabled LESBIAN or something

but yeah, god was MASSIVE weren't he, he must have a biggun, maybe not big in comparison to his like 90ft body but still pretty big

i dnno, maybe the pics of jesus dieing weren't PHOTOS and the artists were just jealous themselves?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ah but would the son of God get a boner in public, surely thats not very Christian. And if he did he would be most adept at performing a Melvin (the placing of the boner under the waist band to hide it).

Surely we can't keep perpetuating this patriarchal myth that god is a man. I believe him/her to have both organs and to pleasure himself constantly, this is why the world is going to shit. Wanking certainly ruined my A'levels.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
tommy boy said:
does god have a willy?

he wasn't really human was he?

all i know is that if i had to make the human version of myself, in man form, i'd give him a massive willy, cos it'd look good on me, its like "yeah, see that PIMP down there, well he's basically ME"

if he'd made a girl it'd be a slaggers with big TITS so he could watch her naked
Well if he didn't he'd have given himself one. Regilion to me is the biggest load of shit and evil in the world today.

As Derek & Clive said, if Jesus was human why didn't they report in the bible that he had a crap. If he had a slash why wasn't it reported. If he had a poop why wasn't in down (in the bible). It's all a load of bollox. Accept it when you die you die. No heaven. No hell. Just rotting to look forward to.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
dougdeep said:
Oh come on! This is all just a story that has been confused by translation and sexed up by those that could read in those days. Man created God. Fact!
Read the quote from the film 'Contact' below, in my siggie thing. Nuff said.

Oct 25, 2003
yeah i reckon you're right leslie

the son of god would surely also have the power, unlike any other man to control his RECCY's

like when he wanted a shag or something he didn't need turning on, he could just have one when he fancied it

and he could NEVER EVER lose it, even when drunk

plus he wouldn't get any embarassing ones, like when you're on the cross watched by loads of roman soldiers and jews, cos he could just tell it not to

do you reckon he was circumsized?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
yeah i reckon you're right leslie

the son of god would surely also have the power, unlike any other man to control his RECCY's

like when he wanted a shag or something he didn't need turning on, he could just have one when he fancied it

and he could NEVER EVER lose it, even when drunk

plus he wouldn't get any embarassing ones, like when you're on the cross watched by loads of roman soldiers and jews, cos he could just tell it not to

do you reckon he was circumsized?

Yeah, but only for cosmetic effect to fit in with the style of the times. He could grow it back any time he liked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here