Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone see Eastenders? They do love to keep it in the family!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
US does nothing but kiss other people's arses when things kick off on here. Note his constant cock sucking of Bars Mar. The reason he does this is because he hopes if he kisses arse no-one will pick on him.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
go away little boy you're boring the SHIT outta me now.

The irony strikes again as Mr Same Joke called someone else boring. Perhaps I should follow someone else around calling them a bummer as you seem to think that is 'interesting'.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bars Mar has already backed me up today so my friend is on board thanks mate. Anyway you know I love you both so stop being such a girl.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US does nothing but kiss other people's arses when things kick off on here. Note his constant cock sucking of Bars Mar. The reason he does this is because he hopes if he kisses arse no-one will pick on him.

I think most people would not say I kiss arse but take people on generally.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Calm down and have a wank old friend

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Just a quick word of advice:

When it's foggy on the common and you just can't see, and I womble into you, and you womble into me. Just remember we're so lucky to be wombling free.

That is all.

Carry on. :thumbsup:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have to say Truff, you look nothing like I thought you would.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
AID - I will give 50p to a charity of your choice every time you say something sensible or interesting.

Every time you say something that is not, you will 50p to the chrity of my choice.

pm me and I will give you the details of the standing order you need to set up with the first payment of £45.98

I will come back to you once I have gone through any other threads in the last 24 hours.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
AID - I will give 50p to a charity of your choice every time you say something sensible or interesting.

Every time you say something that is not, you will 50p to the chrity of my choice.

pm me and I will give you the details of the standing order you need to set up with the first payment of £45.98

I will come back to you once I have gone through any other threads in the last 24 hours.

snigger.

but where did you get the odd 48p from? was that the initial payment

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

How can it be 98p?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Shit! Me and BTID have picked up on the same thing. Does this mean we are bummers?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
surely it is good to highlight important issues that is probably happening to lots of girls who watch the show?

Exactly.

Why else do you think the BBC are saying at the end of every recent episode:

"And if you have been affected by anything you have seen in tonight's episode please call........."

I am afraid that there are probably many young girls in this type of situation with step-fathers/boyfriends etc. If by broadcasting a storyline such as this a few young girls manage to contact the helpline and bring an end to their own situation then it must be worthwhile.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

Bit odd to have a pop at Aids. Have you not seen the absolute drivel on the last couple of pages?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Exactly.

Why else do you think the BBC are saying at the end of every recent episode:

"And if you have been affected by anything you have seen in tonight's episode please call........."

I am afraid that there are probably many young girls in this type of situation with step-fathers/boyfriends etc. If by broadcasting a storyline such as this a few young girls manage to contact the helpline and bring an end to their own situation then it must be worthwhile.

very true...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here