Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone see Eastenders? They do love to keep it in the family!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Its uncomfortable viewing but its clear Whitney is now too old for him. She is turning into a Woman and the make up was the alst straw. He has gone off her and his attention is now turning to the next victim 12 year old Lauren Branning. Its made uncomfortable as it has to be said the bloke playing the paedo is a very talented and convincing actor.

Must admit I agree US. The scene at the end when he was staring out the window at the girl made my skin crawl.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
How can people get wound up by a soap opera?

The East End of London i.e. Tower Hamlets;

Are half the cast non white?

Does anyone say "f***"? Does anyone even swear?

Are the streets strewn with rubbish?

It's hardly real life is it?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Another cracking sweeping statement by US.

Rafe Spall to name but one far superior actor.

Nibble have you actually watch him and seen him act or are you just coming from a position of prejudice and ignorance as normal ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Disagree, Ray Winstone is far better, and has a better portfolio to his credit.

And what exactly is Ray Winstone in that is on our screens at the moment as I can't recall anything. Read the statement again " the best actor on our screens AT THE MOMENT ". Care to think again ?.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Hes on those adverts saying he don't need no one tellin him what to bleedin eat thats healfy. they are the work of genius.

ray winstone - the danny dyer its ok to like.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hes on those adverts saying he don't need no one tellin him what to bleedin eat thats healfy. they are the work of genius.

ray winstone - the danny dyer its ok to like.

Ray Winstone's greatest work on TV at the moment is in fact an advert then. Oh and he was irritating in Indiana Jones 4. He added nothing infact made it worse.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
hes one of those national 'treasures' I just dont get. even the bloke from two up two down was better than him in scum. 'oh what about sexy beast?' will be the next one i suspect.

ray winstone - would be in nick love films if he wasnt so dear. or the bill.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:
Another cracking sweeping statement by US.

Rafe Spall to name but one far superior actor.

Also a small point of order but Rafe Spall has never appeared on British TV, apart from a great contribution Nibble :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
:

Also a small point of order but Rafe Spall has never appeared on British TV, apart from a great contribution Nibble :thumbsup:

Uhm, well I was watching him very recently in:

He Kills Coppers
A Room with A View
Frankie Howerd- Rather you than me.

He was also in Cracker, The Romantics, Chatterly,The Rotters Club and many more.

Jesus wept US. Somebody disagrees with you and you almost cry. Get a grip man.

I think the actor in Enders is good, but certainly not the best thing on British telly and you piss your draws. Grow up.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I presume this is a pause while US rifles through IMDB rather than using his brain to see exactly who Rafe Spall is. Tip US: He has never, as far as I know been in an animated Disney film so chances are you won't have seen him.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I presume this is a pause while US rifles through IMDB rather than using his brain to see exactly who Rafe Spall is. Tip US: He has never, as far as I know been in an animated Disney film so chances are you won't have seen him.

You really are a COCK sometimes. He is Timothy spall's son and is mainly in film work. And whats this thing about Disney. I liked Enchanted and watched and enjoyed Wall E but thats 2 films out of hundreds I have watched over the last few years so why the constant patronising digs about Disney it really is very tiresome , inaccurate, childish and pathetic quite frankly.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Coming from a Man who slates Stallone but has Stallone as his Avatar in a film that was a crock of shit, Cobra.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
US. You f***ed up - it's cool.

Believe it or not I like Stallone because his films are soooo bad they are funny. especially Cobra which captured 80s fil making at it's worst/best!

Please stop with the vitriol when somebody questions these statements you come out with.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh For Fucks Sake Just f*** Off You Total Tosser.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes, but EastEnders is the most-watched programme on telly blah de blah, which, in US world, means it is the best. So you're wrong.

I BELIEVE THE BEST FILM OF THE LAST 5 YEARS TO BE THE MACHINIST. I DOUBT YOU HAVE EVEN HEARD OF IT LET ALONE SEEN IT SO WHAT YOU SAY IS TOTAL C*NITSH BOLLCKS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here