Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone see Eastenders? They do love to keep it in the family!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
but its ok at 15 ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Or maybe Rosie Webster but she's probably too old now at 18.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
whitney_dean_large_2.jpg

Blatant cock loving slag.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les you are a seriously sick man :wave:

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
well what im trying to say is if the storyline is gonna be of abuse then they shouldn't have shown that she wanted to kiss him, i bet she says she loves him and knows what she wants,

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
well what im trying to say is if the storyline is gonna be of abuse then they shouldn't have shown that she wanted to kiss him, i bet she says she loves him and knows what she wants,

This is worrying Fred. Surely the law protects girk's under 16 as they do not know their mind. If a kid aged 12 has a crush on a teacher for example is it ok for the teacher to take advantage ?. A 15 year old girl has not developed emotionally to know that a dirty 30 something man is just using her and as her childhood has been shit she probably just wants someone to like her and the bloke is taking advantage of this.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
:lolol:I know this will draw the inevitable easy target option of suggesting Nibble and myself are in some way an item but that did make me laugh. BTID just got owned.

well f*** me - its Lezza stepping in at the first little jibe to NIPPLE to boost his little ego up and show some "manly" support.

congrats you too - such a lovely couple....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hinge and Bracket strike again.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
This is worrying Fred. Surely the law protects girk's under 16 as they do not know their mind. If a kid aged 12 has a crush on a teacher for example is it ok for the teacher to take advantage ?. A 15 year old girl has not developed emotionally to know that a dirty 30 something man is just using her and as her childhood has been shit she probably just wants someone to like her and the bloke is taking advantage of this.

your right i stand corrected, when i first thought about it"storyline" wise i thought different but now it's got a bit deeper i agree with you, i think eastenders are wrong to do this storyline tho, but then it is only a soap.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eastenders have always considered themselves to be a show to tackle tricky subjects but no doubt with an eye on the ratings which go up the more sensational it is.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
i can see it now....

* 9.57am Nipple - quick Lezza i've just typed something on NSC
* 9.58am Lezza - oh great hold on son i'll log on now
* 9.59am Nipple - i said something REALLY funny, back me up yeah
* 10.00am Lezza - Nipple my lover you dont need to tell me i'm on it.
* 10.01am Nipple - you're so good to me
* 10.03am Lezza - ** writes NSC reply above to back up Nips **
* 10.04am Lezza - i've done it mate, backed you right up and even included a little laughing face
* 10.05am Nipple - Ha ha - great. we are such a good team - see you tonight hunny bun.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
your right i stand corrected, when i first thought about it"storyline" wise i thought different but now it's got a bit deeper i agree with you, i think eastenders are wrong to do this storyline tho, but then it is only a soap.

surely it is good to highlight important issues that is probably happening to lots of girls who watch the show?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
well f*** me - its Lezza stepping in at the first little jibe to NIPPLE to boost his little ego up and show some "manly" support.

congrats you too - such a lovely couple....

So predictable. Oh and by the way...

TOO
adv.
1. In addition; also: He's coming along too.
2. More than enough; excessively: She worries too much.
3. To a regrettable degree: My error was all too apparent.
4. Very; extremely; immensely: He's only too willing to be of service.
5. Informal Indeed; so: You will too do it!

TWO
n.
1. The cardinal number equal to the sum of 1 + 1.
2. The second in a set or sequence.
3. Something having two parts, units, or members, especially a playing card, the face of a die, or a domino with two pips.
4. A two-dollar bill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here