Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Anyone Just See That Bentley Goal

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Isnt that Tottenham's 3rd 4-4 draw this year? All of which have involved some form of comeback and late goal, exciting team to watch.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
must admit when i heard about the goal i did expect it to be more of a driving shot than a loping shot... personally i prefered the bit of skill from berbagod... sorry i mean berbatov... genius

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
bentley is the biggest **** in football. his post match interview - embarrassing.

in the game, both teams keepers were an absolute disgrace. arsenal are going to get no where near the title giving away points when they score 4 at home - especially against teams like tottenham.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
bentley is the biggest **** in football. his post match interview - embarrassing.

in the game, both teams keepers were an absolute disgrace. arsenal are going to get no where near the title giving away points when they score 4 at home - especially against teams like tottenham.

Aww One True - your really letting your feelings show, dont worry your'll get over it:bigwave::bigwave:

Ar5ena1

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yay, Tottenhams multi million pound team drew 4-4 with a bunch of school kids who havent won anything in 3 years :clap2:

I'm not going to argue with you, your knowledge on football is that good i have no chance of winning.

You still trying to own NSC?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
"how can a club offical talk to ME like that.

me me f***ing me :bla:

I said it doesnt bother me that much, and I did that out of boredom. Was in a bad mood at the time

Yes I post a lot on here, and a lot of shit, but it gets me through the day at work. Its hardly often about me either. If it pisses you off that much, there is a nice little feature called the IGNORE button.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here