Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Anyone Just See That Bentley Goal

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Hell of a game.

To change the subject, sad thing is now, that if ManUre win their game in hand then guess who will be the top 4?

Dandyman

In London village.
Audere est facere.

Can't decide what was better, Bentley's goal or the look on the Goons faces at the end of the game.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Arsenal fans are so plastic nowadays. They don't make any noise and they don't realise how lucky they are. I'm sure there's train loads of the f*ckers coming back down to Sussex right now. Half of them probably don't realise they drew 4-4. W*nkers.

Good game though for entertainment - Tottenham very lucky but a good game.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Rat-Face Wenger the worlds worst loser too..charmlees post-match interview

Pardew should have clocked him one during that West Ham/Arsenal touchline spat !

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'm gunna wake up in a minute.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm gunna wake up in a minute.

Well young Paxton - when you do, enjoy the feeling; sleep tight; & chortle at the Arse fans as they defiantly walk around town tomorrow with their wet shirts & heavy hearts :thumbsup:

ps Almost as good as the Albion comeback last night :cool:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Well young Paxton - when you do, enjoy the feeling; sleep tight; & chortle at the Arse fans as they defiantly walk around town tomorrow with their wet shirts & heavy hearts :thumbsup:

ps Almost as good as the Albion comeback last night :cool:

Oh you mean the Arsenal 'fans' - Closest theyve got to north london is hassocks - *****.

I went last year, lost 2-1 decide not to pay the £50 this year, and that happens..

Oh, they BHA comeback was sweet as a nut :blush: - He aint permanent though is he ? that johnson?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD

Think Spurs may have turned the corner. ???

Errrm, it's way to early to see - Redknapp said before the game, if we go down, im walking - but he then went on to say that WONT happen.

BENTLEYS INTERVIEW :bigwave:

"im not getting the team coach home im flying im f***ing buzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Oh you mean the Arsenal 'fans' - Closest theyve got to north london is hassocks - *****.

I went last year, lost 2-1 decide not to pay the £50 this year, and that happens..

Oh, they BHA comeback was sweet as a nut :blush: - He aint permanent though is he ? that johnson?

Yep, the very 'fans' I was thinking of! :lolol:

Don't blame you for not going tonight. 50 notes?? Do they wear masks in their ticket office or wot?!! Freakin' should do. That said, it would've been worth paying double if you'd known that was gonna happen. Even I might've gone!

BTW, I think Bradley 'The Hammer' Johnson is here for 3 months :thumbsup: **stands by to be castigated for my possible ignorance**

Pretty damn good week for you innit? Enjoy it whilst it lasts! ;)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yep, the very 'fans' I was thinking of! :lolol:

Don't blame you for not going tonight. 50 notes?? Do they wear masks in their ticket office or wot?!! Freakin' should do. That said, it would've been worth paying double if you'd known that was gonna happen. Even I might've gone!

BTW, I think Bradley 'The Hammer' Johnson is here for 3 months :thumbsup: **stands by to be castigated for my possible ignorance**

Pretty damn good week for you innit? Enjoy it whilst it lasts! ;)

Oh yeah, i would have payed £100, if i'd have known, went last season - im still paying for it now :laugh:, f***ing classic.

Bit of bad news though, Been told i aint got a ticket for Nimjegen away though, which im a bit gutted about, but if we're taking 4000 so should be a good laugh.

Might have to change my Sig in a bit to..

HAS f***ing JUMPED ON ARRYS BANDWAGON

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::falmer:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
43 yards ? did I see on MOTD

39 on SS.
41 on BBC.

Did it hit the net? - yes.

End of.

Running the whole length of the pitch ( half of it actually:flameboun) to celebrate infront of us...hasnt been seen since..Terry Naylor.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Might have to change my Sig in a bit to..

HAS f***ing JUMPED ON ARRYS BANDWAGON

Well at least you've actually got a Bandwagon to jump on now! I think 'Appy Arry's gonna do just fine for you btw. You'll be swapping places with Pompey in no time at all :lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Well at least you've actually got a Bandwagon to jump on now! I think 'Appy Arry's gonna do just fine for you btw. You'll be swapping places with Pompey in no time at all :lolol:

:lolol::lolol: - I'm confident on coming 10th now:p

I've got a £10 bet that Tottenham WILL finish about Hull.:laugh::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here