Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Anyone Just See That Bentley Goal

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I said it doesnt bother me that much, and I did that out of boredom. Was in a bad mood at the time

Yes I post a lot on here, and a lot of shit, but it gets me through the day at work. Its hardly often about me either. If it pisses you off that much, there is a nice little feature called the IGNORE button.

It doesn't:shrug:

Just dont understand your sarcy comments about us???

Unless your a closet ar5ena1 fan? - like some people on here, not naming names.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It doesn't:shrug:

Just dont understand your sarcy comments about us???

Unless your a closet ar5ena1 fan? - like some people on here, not naming names.

I was trying to wind up a Spurs supporting mate on here, who I sit next to at home games, but seem to have hit a nerve with you. But fair play, at least you actually go to games (us and Spurs)

Yes I have a soft spot for Arsenal for 2 reasons. 1 - ever since another poster on here took me to a game in 1991 I think, Anders Limpar scored from the halfway line in that game. 2 - The way Wenger gets them playing football

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I was trying to wind up a Spurs supporting mate on here, who I sit next to at home games, but seem to have hit a nerve with you. But fair play, at least you actually go to games (us and Spurs)

Yes I have a soft spot for Arsenal for 2 reasons. 1 - ever since another poster on here took me to a game in 1991 I think, Anders Limpar scored from the halfway line in that game. 2 - The way Wenger gets them playing football

Ahh right, is that Chez?

And Cheers.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here