Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did all the restricted view tickets sell for Charlton?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just a thought - if any lads with a couple of tixs near the front who would rather be in row N (assume 14 rows back), who will be ground early and wanna swap. PM me and we can arrange to text in ground and swap.

Tip for next time, go to the ticket office when you buy your tickets and ask for ones low down. They have been happy to do this for me when I've taken my son away. You have no hope of people not standing in front of you if you're in row N.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
I'm in 'D' block row 'P' so how can that be restricked when I'm bang middle of the stand?

The ticket lady said I've got a roof section hanging over my block which I can't see the other end, if that's the case then feel sorry for the lot in the back blocks :lolol:

For what it's worth, I think this is the blocks, as all the rest of the stadium's stands (ie lower tier) go in this direction. Not sure if the upper blocks go clockwise or anticlockwise, as it's inconsistent even in the home stands (one goes one way, one the other), hence I have given both options. But, um, if this of any use, these are the blocks, I reckon... with Row AA, BB being after (further back than) row Z. Front block roughly A-R (with the pillar being around row K), back block S-RR or thereabouts, I guesstimate x. Looking at it in that pic, they seem to have made 20+ rows in the front bit now, so the upper bit may well start at AA now (ie lower is normal alphabet, upper is doubles)? To be fair, it's your own fault for bringing so many people up, we never normally have this bother. It's usually sit where you like in both home and away ends.

Jonno25_seed.jpg

Tip for next time, go to the ticket office when you buy your tickets and ask for ones low down. They have been happy to do this for me when I've taken my son away. You have no hope of people not standing in front of you if you're in row N.

Although I bought over the phone, I did specifically ask. They said it has to be sold as they are, which is balls, as others would prefer the back.

Hey ho

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Although I bought over the phone, I did specifically ask. They said it has to be sold as they are, which is balls, as others would prefer the back.

Hey ho

Bit mean, they have definitely done it for me. Maybe it depends on the away club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here