Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did all the restricted view tickets sell for Charlton?

No one sat last yr - the atmo will be so good only the oldies can sit - at the front - f*** ticket numbers. Sorted.

What a shame.....

BHA do an excellent job recreuiting the little ones, but if I passed on to my boy, that we are nearer the back, everyone will be standing and he wont be able ato see, as even if we ask then to sit they wont, he would choose not to go.

Why is it that you can go to say the Emirates and be in a 60k+ crowd and people sit, yet it seems a few unwashed, brainless so called fans, think they can ruin a day out for everyone else by coming out with comments like, everyone is standing, f*** ticket numbers, sorted.

Brainless mongrel.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
:lolol: I can't help playing in the Premier League son - you could've made it... If 50 odd teams had dropped out the league...

Simmo - By the souns of it row S is the first row of the upper tier so I don't reckon yours are restricted atall apart from that red railing - however everyone will be standing so the railing will pay no part in the day except taking a battering when the super Elliott Bennett blasts in from 20 yards again :)

Yeah, lets hope so. I am bit worried Owen may not be able to see much but I guess he could stand on the seat if everyones standing. I fancy Murray to bag one tomorrow (but I did against Bournemouth too). Hope Barnes pulls the trigger when he gets chances too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a shame.....

BHA do an excellent job recreuiting the little ones, but if I passed on to my boy, that we are nearer the back, everyone will be standing and he wont be able ato see, as even if we ask then to sit they wont, he would choose not to go.

Why is it that you can go to say the Emirates and be in a 60k+ crowd and people sit, yet it seems a few unwashed, brainless so called fans, think they can ruin a day out for everyone else by coming out with comments like, everyone is standing, f*** ticket numbers, sorted.

Brainless mongrel.

I think you miss the point. What I mean is the elderly (and children for that matter) who want to sit can go down the front - as in f*** where their ticket is let them go to the front to sit and enjoy the game. Then everyone who wants to stand goes further back hence 'f*** ticket numbers' yeh...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah, lets hope so. I am bit worried Owen may not be able to see much but I guess he could stand on the seat if everyones standing. I fancy Murray to bag one tomorrow (but I did against Bournemouth too). Hope Barnes pulls the trigger when he gets chances too.

Be patient with Barnes - He will def create chances for himself but his finishing isn't the best... Yeh Owen can stand on a seat mate no probs.

Im agreeable to that - what I did at Swindon, but if its full, there will unlikely be spare seats at the front. Last thing I want also, is a boble hat whacking me with her walking stick for sitting in her seat.....

I can see myself getting there early, taking my seat, people standing all around, go to front to find some spare, none there, cant get back to mine.

Lets face it, it aint a terrace, we have allocated seats, learn to live with it like the big clubs do. It's a nonsense that I should have these concerns before a game.

Im also at the lesser supported games, and it really isnt a problem. I think at the end of the day, its only 100 or so of you who are intent on standing. At busier games many more follow, but only coz they have no choice and its the only way to see the game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Im agreeable to that - what I did at Swindon, but if its full, there will unlikely be spare seats at the front. Last thing I want also, is a boble hat whacking me with her walking stick for sitting in her seat.....

I can see myself getting there early, taking my seat, people standing all around, go to front to find some spare, none there, cant get back to mine.

Lets face it, it aint a terrace, we have allocated seats, learn to live with it like the big clubs do. It's a nonsense that I should have these concerns before a game.

Im also at the lesser supported games, and it really isnt a problem. I think at the end of the day, its only 100 or so of you who are intent on standing. At busier games many more follow, but only coz they have no choice and its the only way to see the game.

Brainless mongrel. :lolol:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ

get there early and go to the front , sure there are poeple who want to stand who have tickets at the front who will just stand further back , problem solved. if you sit in your seat in the middle everyone will be standing

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What a shame.....

Brainless mongrel.
This is an away game, the Brighton fans who follow the club away tend to be the more passionate (I didn't say 'better') ones, and if you're a passionate fan you do spend most of your time on your feet - providing there's enough of you.

Either get the kids to stand on their seats or accept that an away experience is not the same as sitting in the Family Stand at Withdean.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is an away game, the Brighton fans who follow the club away tend to be the more passionate (I didn't say 'better') ones, and if you're a passionate fan you do spend most of your time on your feet - providing there's enough of you.

Either get the kids to stand on their seats or accept that an away experience is not the same as sitting in the Family Stand at Withdean.

Thanks f***.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
What a shame.....

Brainless mongrel.

what are you talking about every away fan stands at the Emirates??? away games are generally standing

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I have a problem tomorrow. My missus and 2 teenage sons are going up earlier but my 11yo has a District footie trial which won't finish until 1pm. Hence we won't get there until 3 o'clock. Our seats are quite near the front and I hope my missus will be able to 'save' our seats, but I'm expecting it to be carnage/rammed by 3pm. I'm all for standing/singing etc and last year was great there, but I want my 11yo to be able to see the game!
PG

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
As its sold out wont they make everyone sit in their allocated seat numbers??

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Yes.

I will be sitting in my allocated seat number.

Its just a lot of bravardo.

I will be getting there at 2:45, and will be sitting in my allocated seat. If anyone else is sat in it, I will remove them. If people want to stand or sit, I don't mind either way.

There we go - problem solved.

Shells1983

Nov 2, 2009
East Grinstead
Cant believe the dramas over the tickets and seats!!!! Any normal person would just sit/stand or whatever where their allocated ticket is for. And if its packed (which its gonna be), then they prob wont let you stand anyway.

:bhasign:

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
As a young boy the buzz was being on the terrace with the singing, rarely did I see much action but I didn't care.

Get your lad mid way up the terrace, get him to stand on the seat, get him to sing and cheer and he'll love it regardless that he might not see that much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here