Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did all the restricted view tickets sell for Charlton?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
For what it's worth, I think this is the blocks, as all the rest of the stadium's stands (ie lower tier) go in this direction. Not sure if the upper blocks go clockwise or anticlockwise, as it's inconsistent even in the home stands (one goes one way, one the other), hence I have given both options. But, um, if this of any use, these are the blocks, I reckon... with Row AA, BB being after (further back than) row Z. Front block roughly A-R (with the pillar being around row K), back block S-RR or thereabouts, I guesstimate x. Looking at it in that pic, they seem to have made 20+ rows in the front bit now, so the upper bit may well start at AA now (ie lower is normal alphabet, upper is doubles)? To be fair, it's your own fault for bringing so many people up, we never normally have this bother. It's usually sit where you like in both home and away ends.

Jonno25_seed.jpg

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
:lol: I've never seen anyone go to such effort over such a nothing issue :clap2:

Can I just ask, what is the big horizontal thing above the seats which separates them from the sky?

But back to the original question - Did all the seats sell?

Also, my view on the standing and not taking allocated seats.

I bought a full price ticket nearly 3 weeks ago, and Im in row N. When the stand isnt full for an away game and someone stand in front of us (us and me and 2 boys under 10) I simply move to the front.

It looks like tomorrow there will be no seats left at the front, so I really dont think it will be fair if my and my boys cant see the game, coz someone is pig headed enough to stand in front of me, or because someone cant organise their life well enough to buy a regular ticket before they sell out - and then try and take my seat.

I will get in the ground 45 mins before kick off, but if you are in front on my, and I politely ask you to sit down so my boys can see, please dont be offended.

BHA are going places - its about time some of our fans behaved like they were supporting the bigger club we aspire to be.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Our seats are near the front I think but we all prefer to go nearer the back of the stand where most people are standing up. It would be nice if the club gave you a choice of where you wanted to sit for away games but this probably isn't very practical.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Everyone keeps getting it wrong saying there's only 1 pillar - There's def two - Cecil's going...

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Everyone keeps getting it wrong saying there's only 1 pillar - There's def two - Cecil's going...

Mate I have been reading these threads this morning. Still have not got a clue where I am going to be sitting! I was looking at what Fataddick sent earlier on and there is a block L/G and a block G/L and a block K/H and H/K, how the heck does that work!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At least I am going mate, want a programme brought back :thumbsup:

Part time supporter !

:lolol: I can't help playing in the Premier League son - you could've made it... If 50 odd teams had dropped out the league...

Simmo - By the souns of it row S is the first row of the upper tier so I don't reckon yours are restricted atall apart from that red railing - however everyone will be standing so the railing will pay no part in the day except taking a battering when the super Elliott Bennett blasts in from 20 yards again :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
f*** , were in row f. im 6 ft 2 , my brothers 6 ft 6 and the rest are 6 footers . now way were sitting

No one sat last yr - the atmo will be so good only the oldies can sit - at the front - f*** ticket numbers. Sorted.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
we were two to a seat last year where we were . one problem is if someone wants to sit in the middle or at the back youre gonna have to make the people in front sit who in turn are gonna have to make the people in front of them sit who in turn ..... etc etc . just wont work. kids and oldies go early and get to the front , scrambles for the rest, simple

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here