Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicker / Tunnicliffe update ... "Poised to sign"

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
thats seems too good to be true.. why would he turn down them?

who is this aaron davies bloke, i searched him in wikipedia and it came back with god...

Maybe he wants guaranteed first team football which we could offer him...????

cheadleender

Apr 27, 2009
Well done Seagulls you have a gem in Tunny,gutted at the decimation of my club at the moment.See you all in August if we have a club,ground,or any players left.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well done Seagulls you have a gem in Tunny,gutted at the decimation of my club at the moment.See you all in August if we have a club,ground,or any players left.

Keep ya chin up lad.

While it's nice to land some good young players, as a fan of all football (except those PL fuckers) it's always a bit sad to benefit from another teams demise/misfortunes.

Hopefully for you and all ya fans they get it all sorted out asap and the club future is secured and can move forward again.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
More Stockport rejects, do we have any scouts or do we just prey on teams on the verge of bankruptcy?

SHOCKING SUMMER.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Good luck to you at stockport.We have had so many years of worry.We can understand how hard it is for you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Getting players from a club that (apart from last min points deduction) would have finished COMFORTABLY above us is no bad thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here