Votes: 17 15.9%
  • The Love of Brighton and Hove Albion

Votes: 85 79.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

What is his motive for being the chairman ?

You decide?

Last edited by a moderator:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Motive for what?:shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Charlie

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Other.

I would say it is NOW about NECESSITY. I can't imagine that he planned to spend 10+ years battling for a stadium and trying to run a professional football club from a converted athletics track.

Was he not our last hope in hell all those years ago? I don't remember a huge amount of interested parties that were going to dig us out of the hole.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Well he loves the sound of his own voice when things are going well so I'll say power.

*awaits flaming*

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Other.

I would say it is NOW about NECESSITY. I can't imagine that he planned to spend 10+ years battling for a stadium and trying to run a professional football club from a converted athletics track.

Was he not our last hope in hell all those years ago? I don't remember a huge amount of interested parties that were going to dig us out of the hole.

Agreed about it being through necessity now, but it is also because of his love for the Albion too, who else would spend so much of their own money just to keep the club afloat, rather than walking away.

I cannot think of anyone who has actually made a bid for the club or even expressed an real interest (David Gold never said he was, despite the speculation)

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Well he loves the sound of his own voice when things are going well so I'll say power.

*awaits flaming*

i think thats fair

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that now it is the determination to see Falmer through knowing that at sometime somebody is going to come in and offer a large amount of money for his shareholding which will leave him very comfortable, if he is not already, for the rest of his days in Spain.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Because nobody else will take the job.

D

Deleted member 2719

Just to annoy you, so you can carry on your 'pro wilkins' vendeta against him ?

I have never had a problem with Dick Knight it's only has become a question i have considered in the treatment of Dean Wilkins - that he has a far more ruthless streak than what he appears to come across and i thought it would be good to see what the faithful think about the man.

Maybe he stands to gain nothing but respect from building Falmer but maybe there is other agendas.

Ps i am not annoyed i just want to make sure he is genuine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here