• The Love of Brighton and Hove Albion

Votes: 85 79.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I am not saying there is anything wrong with him making some money out of it he does deserve it - what i am saying is IMO he is not just doing it for the love of the Albion.

Because Max i mean Dick is so good at his PR the majority of fans seem to think he is faultless, who knows maybe he is.

Before anyone asks i am not faultless.

Well!

If he is doing it for anything other than love of the Albion, he must be mad because I can't see any other credible motive.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think (just off the top of my head) after eleven years in the job, two home grounds, a return to Brighton, two championships, three promotions, two relegations, sales of TWO players for OVER a million pounds (no BHA chairman ever had done ONE before), attracting one ex England manager, getting permission to build a new stadium at Falmer after a planning process lasting nine years.............

I think we can safely say that he is genuine........

Well put.

But what have the Romans ever done for us?

:D

Still can't see that it was a forward move by bringing Mickey back but he should get us out of this division but will he progress us from there - my view is Wilkins was a long term manager a manager for the future some stability.
Perhaps Dk just hasn't convinced me on his removal of Wilkins i suppose it is down to Mickey to do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here