Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Has f***ed up yet again over wendy wilkins.Hinsh,Wood,Booker when will Tight learn cheap is not the best f***ing option:angry:

I guess when options other than "cheap" present themselves.

Get real. The club can't afford what you want. And even if spending big money was an option, how often does this go wrong for other clubs?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I guess when options other than "cheap" present themselves.

Get real. The club can't afford what you want. And even if spending big money was an option, how often does this go wrong for other clubs?

Lord B,so the crowds drop lower,what can we do

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
Clearly Vulture is one of lifes' successes who gets fustrated with others inability to achieve the sort of results that he achieves every day.
Please tell us Vulture which multi national conglomorate you are heading up & what you have achieved today. And while you're at it perhaps you could explain why you have left Dick Knight to run the Albion instead of moving in and using your superior skills to put our club in a better position.

Lord B,so the crowds drop lower,what can we do

Don't get me wrong.

I'm not saying Wilkins isn't to blame. If he can't do the job, he should go. But I don't blame Dick Knight for appointing him in the first place. Wilkins had shown all the signs of having the potential to make it as a manager. He's now showing signs of losing the plot.

As for getting the crowds back ... we need to win a few games. And a much tougher manager might be needed to do that.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
yes took him all off 10 years well done dick

Unbelievable. Do you not agree that Falmer was the best site? Can Dick be blamed for the timewasting of LDC/FPC and the error in the previous decision?

Why not give Wilkins some support? We are still trying to build a team, having lost many key players over the last few years. It is not going to happen overnight! We are limited as to what we can do with our team and how much we can spend, until we have our future secured! Just get behind the team and have some patience. Can we, as a club, go through another sacking and team reshaping?

Early days this season and we have not been destroyed. We need some creativity and hopefully the club will push on with their search for the missing link. Bowditch will be a good addition, if/when he is fit.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
So people complain all the time we have no permanant ground and then at long last we get permission to build the ground.......and people still complain!
There really is no pleasing.
As for spending big, get real! Where do you suppose all this money comes from? So much has gone with the long planning permission for the stadium we just have to deal with the little money we have spare

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Unbelievable. Do you not agree that Falmer was the best site? Can Dick be blamed for the timewasting of LDC/FPC and the error in the previous decision?

Why not give Wilkins some support? We are still trying to build a team, having lost many key players over the last few years. It is not going to happen overnight! We are limited as to what we can do with our team and how much we can spend, until we have our future secured! Just get behind the team and have some patience. Can we, as a club, go through another sacking and team reshaping?

Early days this season and we have not been destroyed. We need some creativity and hopefully the club will push on with their search for the missing link. Bowditch will be a good addition, if/when he is fit.

bowditch fit:lolol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Don't get me wrong.

I'm not saying Wilkins isn't to blame. If he can't do the job, he should go. But I don't blame Dick Knight for appointing him in the first place. Wilkins had shown all the signs of having the potential to make it as a manager. He's now showing signs of losing the plot.

As for getting the crowds back ... we need to win a few games. And a much tougher manager might be needed to do that.

So you think it might be a time for change of manager?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He has also secured another 'Yes' for a permanent home, the missing asset that is holding us back.

Quite. Lesser men would have given up a couple of Inquiries back. That's TEN f***ing YEARS of the man's life when he's supposed to be taking it a bit easier and spending more time with his grandkids. Thinking of the children, if you will. Instead DK has stood up to these self-centred masonic swine and seen them off. His permanent legacy will be a new permanent home for the Albion. The piss-poor results will only continue until the time for appeal has passed. Then expect to see MASSIVE investment. The alternative is Falmer opens to a Withdeanesque crowd. Personally I'm willing to give DK the benefit of any doubt going for now. He's brought us this far, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to stop the rot when the investment starts flowing in. At that point the cheap options have to STOP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here