Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Completely agree with him.

But what is on Page 38?

"Poyet is hoping to supplement the looming recapture of Kazenga......."

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If he was an exile who couldn't get to this match he would have a different view I promise you!

Bring on TV coverage and let us all share the special day

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I wouldn't be too adverse to a Saturday tea time kick off. Friday evening or Sunday afternoon wouldn't feel the same, ideally it should be as close as possible to a 3 o'clock on a Saturday.

Last edited:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

But what is on Page 38?

...Lua Lua by completing the majority of his transfer business before the players report back from their summer break on June 27.

He Said ' There could be a couple of things before the start of pre-season then perhaps one in the first week, so I'll have 90% of the team'

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

But what is on Page 38?

Ha.I went straight to that bit!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Absolutey ridiculous, touch of sour grapes I feel. The game will be a sell out at the stadium and there will be many who would like to watch this historic game both local and exiles around the world so for everybody's sake it is a TV must. The revenue, although handy, is not the major factor, the major factor is allowing the numbers to watch the game who will wish to. It will probabaly be the main match on Football League show but that is not the same as showing it live. If it means changing the kick off to accomodate this so be it lets have our glory at the end of 14 years wait and for this DK should also be thankful especially after his efforts to achieve this.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Spot on Dick. Keep this game at 3pm on Saturday. Sky can do one!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Absolutey ridiculous, touch of sour grapes I feel. The game will be a sell out at the stadium and there will be many who would like to watch this historic game both local and exiles around the world so for everybody's sake it is a TV must.

I'm an exile, was at the Donny game at the Goldstone and at Hereford, will apply for but don't expect to get a ticket for the first match at the Amex, but I still think it should be at 3pm on a Saturday.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Dick knight did a lot for this club and we will always be grateful but towards the last years he was holding Brighton back, and the the statement in the paper make me glad he no longer's pulls the strings, BensGrandad agree with what you said, and also since last season Brighton have had a fair amount of courage for the right reason, so long it may continue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here