Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight The Legend Thread

berkshire seagull said:
earnest ex boyfriend had a beard,so maybe he is still bitter.:drink: :lolol:

Blimey, and not only that, but Berkshire has also agreed with Richie a few posts ago that Ernest is a twat. f*** me, how on earth can Ernest recover from these BLOWS - I reckon he's shot his bolt on Richie and just can't cope now with the SHAME and the LICKS that Berky is piling on.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Easy 10 said:
I can't believe we still rise to Ernests claptrap.
Its like he's sitting there with a fishing rod, casting his bait into the tranquil waters of NSC, waiting for a bite, and then reeling them in with every increasingly madcap, provocative post, until they are floundering, pointlessly gasping for reason.

I've been caught hook, line and sinker many times before as well, got tangled up in Ernests nets in an utterly pointless and futile argument, but not any more. I'm not going to bite.

I'll just sit here on the opposite bank, and see who else Ernest can land.

:lolol:
EARNEST = J R HARTLEY :lolol:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
London Irish said:
Blimey, and not only that, but Berkshire has also agreed with Richie a few posts ago that Ernest is a twat. f*** me, how on earth can Ernest recover from these BLOWS - I reckon he's shot his bolt on Richie and just can't cope now with the SHAME and the LICKS that Berky is piling on.

That's the trouble with the geeks on here, too many idiots who talking about things they don't understand.
Anyone who hasn't bought a season ticket for the last 6 years at Withdean has no right to talk about Dick Tight or the Albion :angry: :angry: :angry:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
Whaaatttt?? With FL accreditation?

And you get to sit next to Andy Naylor and Tony Millard?

Gosh, I'm impressed.

The Sports Editor of the West Sussex County Times applied for one for me at the end of last season but was told there were no spares and to ask again at the start of the new season...so fingers crossed.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I hate to dash your hopes Richie but I honestly doubt the chance of anyone writing a "freebie" for a local weekly getting a press pass. There's umpteen of us varied jobbing hacks quite happily sitting in the stands sending in all sorts of reports to all sorts of places. At one time I even had a WHOLE column in the Sports Anus but I never expected to get a press pass in order to compose my 650 word stream of consciousness.

Apart from anything else, there's only about 7 seats in the press box and I doubt that the current bums on those seats will be displaced. ;)

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
berkshire seagull said:
Dicks list of cock-ups is as long as my arm:rolleyes:

like saving the albion,
3 promotions,
a succesion of quality managers,
3 throphys in last 4 yrs.

or do you mean.
not appointing the right manager thus causing relegation from the championship last time round.

if thats what you mean then dont worry, because we are back in the championship again.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Ernest said:
That's the trouble with the geeks on here, too many idiots who talking about things they don't understand.
Anyone who hasn't bought a season ticket for the last 6 years at Withdean has no right to talk about Dick Tight or the Albion :angry: :angry: :angry:

bollocks, so just because i cannot travel 280 miles down to brighton every other week (560 mile round trip). or afford a season ticket. (whilst struggling to pay a mortgage and feed 3 kids). this means i cannot state my opinions on the club i have supported for 25 years, i have gone to matches when i can, and also bought merchandise from the club.

my opinion is just as important as anybody elses. dont be so patrionising.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
graz126 said:
bollocks, so just because i cannot travel 280 miles down to brighton every other week (560 mile round trip). or afford a season ticket. (whilst struggling to pay a mortgage and feed 3 kids). this means i cannot state my opinions on the club i have supported for 25 years, i have gone to matches when i can, and also bought merchandise from the club.

my opinion is just as important as anybody elses. dont be so patrionising.

how can your opinion be anything but worthless when you don't even see the Albion play ?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Ernest said:
And how much money from away games goes to the Albion ?

cup games they get half. thats is why i mentioned merchandise.

or am i still not allowed an opinion?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
graz126 said:
like saving the albion,
3 promotions,

Errrr since when has dick become a manager who got us championships mmmm have i missed something or does he wanna do that job aswell,yeah can just imagine dick floating around school playgrounds looking for quality players.

or do you mean.
not appointing the right manager thus causing relegation from the championship last time round.

if thats what you mean then dont worry, because we are back in the championship again.
:p

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
graz126 said:
like saving the albion,
3 promotions,

or do you mean.

Errrr since when has dick become a manager who got us championships mmmm,so is he goner take over that role next as he loves doing everything else.:p

I can just see dick floating around the school playgrounds looking for players for next season.:lolol: you see what i mean even the managers get overshadowed by dick ha ha.

Dick got us championships spending sod all what a chairman,so re-thrase that to (our managers got the championships its so easy grrrr)yes dick appointed them and yes dicks a lucky man as how many clubs win these amount of championships spending sweet f.a mmmmm interesting.:drink: :flameboun

roz said:
I hate to dash your hopes Richie but I honestly doubt the chance of anyone writing a "freebie" for a local weekly getting a press pass. There's umpteen of us varied jobbing hacks quite happily sitting in the stands sending in all sorts of reports to all sorts of places. At one time I even had a WHOLE column in the Sports Anus but I never expected to get a press pass in order to compose my 650 word stream of consciousness.

Apart from anything else, there's only about 7 seats in the press box and I doubt that the current bums on those seats will be displaced. ;)

Infrastructural problems with the press box apart, I hope Richie does get his pass, I think it represents a good deal for the club. The Horsham area should be fertile Albion territory, the WSCT is a reputable and successful local paper that has served its market reasonably well, and regular pro-Albion stuff in their will help keep the flag flying in one of these "border" towns of our support. I know a few ex-Goldstone types in Horsham, they don't go to Withdean because of all the ticketing bolix but need to be kept in some way interested until the Falmer bonanza arrives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here