Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight The Legend Thread

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
Ernest said:
So you put exactly £0 into the club, so your opinion is worth exactly nothing the same as you put into the club.
Only season ticket holders have the right to their opinion on the way the club is run, fairweather gloryhunters like you can go back to Old Trafford :angry: :angry: :angry:

Some people can't afford season tickets, some might not be well enough to travel to Withdean every other saturday in the pouring rain with no roof.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Richie Morris said:
I did not have a season ticket Mr I am a Twat because I lived in Hull but I still went to about half the home games and about 8-10 away games.
I did not get a season ticket because I am getting a press pass.

The number of games you attend does not mean anything.
Agreed for once:clap:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
You know you are talking rubbish Ernest. People's ability to discuss the clubs business is not judged on how much they pay for the right just as someones ability to vote in an election is not judged on how much tax they pay.

Surely if you were that against Knight the logical thing to do would be to register you disgust in the only means that the board will listen to,. i.e. by withdrawing your financial input like Vegetarians stop eating meat. All the time you pay for a season ticket you are validating the work Knight and Perry are doing. If you REALLY wanted to get rid of them then stop going and convince your 85& of season ticket holders to do the same and the board will HAVE to listen.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Ernest said:
Remember never trust a man with a beard, glasses on a string who refuses to wear a tie :nono:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:jester:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Richie Morris said:
You know you are talking rubbish Ernest. People's ability to discuss the clubs business is not judged on how much they pay for the right just as someones ability to vote in an election is not judged on how much tax they pay.

Surely if you were that against Knight the logical thing to do would be to register you disgust in the only means that the board will listen to,. i.e. by withdrawing your financial input like Vegetarians stop eating meat. All the time you pay for a season ticket you are validating the work Knight and Perry are doing. If you REALLY wanted to get rid of them then stop going and convince your 85& of season ticket holders to do the same and the board will HAVE to listen.

I've told you until you buy a season ticket and actually go to a match then your opinion is worthless

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ernest said:
I'm sorry arguing with who ?

I think you are in denial.

You love Dick Knight but homosexuality does not fit with your macho image.

You pay a lot of money to get near the man...to just catch a glimpse of him every week but hate yourself for it so you slag him off on here and hope nobody notices the loved up way you look at him.

And you pick on his beard because you want to play with it.

;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can't believe we still rise to Ernests claptrap.
Its like he's sitting there with a fishing rod, casting his bait into the tranquil waters of NSC, waiting for a bite, and then reeling them in with every increasingly madcap, provocative post, until they are floundering, pointlessly gasping for reason.

I've been caught hook, line and sinker many times before as well, got tangled up in Ernests nets in an utterly pointless and futile argument, but not any more. I'm not going to bite.

I'll just sit here on the opposite bank, and see who else Ernest can land.

:lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Richie Morris said:
I think you are in denial.

You love Dick Knight but homosexuality does not fit with your macho image.

You pay a lot of money to get near the man...to just catch a glimpse of him every week but hate yourself for it so you slag him off on here and hope nobody notices the loved up way you look at him.

And you pick on his beard because you want to play with it.

;)

No comeback to this eh Ernest?

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Ernest said:
So you put exactly £0 into the club, so your opinion is worth exactly nothing the same as you put into the club.
Only season ticket holders have the right to their opinion on the way the club is run, fairweather gloryhunters like you can go back to Old Trafford :angry: :angry: :angry:

Do you really believe the shite you spout?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:

Please take note Berkshire.

Dick Knight is on my eternal heroes list...there's nothing he can do to get off it :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Dick Knight is the only reason we have a team still in existence. Therefore Dick also is responsable for me coming on this list to talk about the team I love, and is responsable for me having to read crap from a P*lace w*nker like Ernest talking drivel about things he quite obviously doesn't understand. :shootself

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Knight is an Albion legend and has generally improved this club in the time he has been chairman.

Remember, it is not hat long ago that Horton was saying it was very unlikely we would make the first division and yet that is what we have done now twice on a threadbare budget playing in a joke of a stadium.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ernest said:
I've told you until you buy a season ticket and actually go to a match then your opinion is worthless

Wrong your opinion is only worthless if you don't agree 100% with everything that DK & MP say if you accept part but not all what they say you are classed as a prat.

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Ernest/FG is a bipolar dumbonaut or most probably Martin Perry testing the water.

But then again I coould be wrong.

:smokin: :ascarf: :falmerspi :ascarf: :falmerspi :ascarf: :falmerspi :ascarf: :falmerspi :ascarf: :falmerspi :ascarf: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

Easy 10 said:
I'll just sit here on the opposite bank, and see who else Ernest can land.

:lolol:

Wise advice.

It has to be said, though, that there are some small signs of this thread getting really QUITE interesting with Ernest and Berkshire Seagull beginning to turn on each other like a gang of B-Movie villains crumbling under police interrogation.

I would actually pay good money to watch Ernest and Berkshire have a right old bitch slap of each other for about 5 pages of a thread, I'm sure I'm not the only one, let's hope they don't disappoint their adoring fans in days to come :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here