Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dennis Wise

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I would love Slade to be given the job, I fear there may be board room rumblings with a different idea of where the club should go from here.

God knows why when he a quality, passionate man whom is loved by the fans and players alike.

However, if he is not given the job (and it wouldnt surprise me with this lot we have running the club) Dennis Wise would be imo pretty good, but only if he has Poyet as his no.2

He WILL fail otherwise, from my memory that partnership was pretty awesome at Leeds!

For the meantime.....Lets Ave a winner Lads on Saturday!!!
:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dennis Wise and hopefully Gus Poyet would be a QUALITY appointment :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I believe the groundwork has already been done to find out if they are interested in taking over from RS who isn't 1st choice as manager next season in the eyes of certain directors.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I believe the groundwork has already been done to find out if they are interested in taking over from RS who isn't 1st choice as manager next season in the eyes of certain directors.

I'd like to know the reasons if true?

Is the Albion wanting to become more high profile??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd like to know the reasons if true?

Is the Albion wanting to become more high profile??

After the Micky Adams debacle , a "dream team" manager is needed that can take us back into the Championship before we start to play at Falmer.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
There is no way thay Wise will become manager,not because Knight listens to supporters its just he does not work for peanuts and he would expect a decent sum to bring in new players,that it not just going to happen,just ask our recent managers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here