Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dennis Wise

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Given that you like to brag about the batphone you have directly to the club offices why not give them a call on your ham radio show tomorrow and ask them then?

Ahhh sorry I forgot asking the club questions they may have difficulty answering is a big no no isn't it!

Christ, what is your problem ? Summink seems to have crawled up your arse BIG time. Is the radio show offending you in some way ?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I don't see why we'd want him. Surely it would have been more ambitious to stay managing Leeds and try and get them back in the premiership and not take Ashley's money to sign shite players for Newcastle

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The club expected to put bums on seats with Adams re-appointment and I reckon they probably did, without being related to Eva Petulengro I confidently predict a MASSIVE fall in season ticket sales if Wise is appointed

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
Of course it has been suggested in the past by some, that Brighton might be the most appropriate city for Dennis to live in. And that his refusal to accept this, to him, discomfiting fact is the source of all his seething - occasionally surfacing - rage.

brightonmad999

Jan 31, 2008
shoreham
why would we want wise and i want slade as manager and they got to sort it out stright away not wait till like a few weeks from the start of next season

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Christ, what is your problem ? Summink seems to have crawled up your arse BIG time. Is the radio show offending you in some way ?

Not really. Just wondering why IF it's a radio show by the fans for the fans why they didn't ask Mr Knight the questions everyone wants answering. Instead of it resembling a smash hits interview. Although I am glad I now know what his favourite colour is.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
So you did listen?

What did you personally want asking that didn't get asked?

I did, on the Monday afterward.

Well, how about asking him why Wilkins was allowed to swing the axe on the Tuesday then sacked on the Thursday?

Also why Adams was given a substantial amount of cash to spend and then sacked a week later.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I did, on the Monday afterward.

Well, how about asking him why Wilkins was allowed to swing the axe on the Tuesday then sacked on the Thursday?

Also why Adams was given a substantial amount of cash to spend and then sacked a week later.

Yep, valid questions - although Adams was given three weeks before patience with him finally ran out. I had it in mind to ask him about the scenario regarding your first question with a view to mentioning we hope we don't have a repeat of it this year. But I didn't get round to it. It's not as though I was worried about asking him it, despite what you may think.

Does that make the show a Smash Hits interview? Well, that's your view. I could have gone the tabloid/interrupt-every-10-seconds route but I don't think I would have got any different answers.

I wanted for people to hear Dick out and form their opinions on him from that. What they wouldn't have wanted was me gobbing off at him.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Dick Knight,it seems is very keen to have a high profile manager in for the Falmer openning.I am reading "The damned utd " at the moment,all this reminds me of those days.However Slade if he keeps us up should be offered the job,if he doesnt then well ....anything could happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here