Feb 27, 2009

Those Dennis Wise rumours have re-surfaced again with him being linked to us
on Sky Sports.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Do we want Dennis Wise?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Might be a idea for the club itself to either confirm or scotch these horrible little poison dwarf rumours once and for all,because i tell you what if its true and we dump mr slade for that goblin ile post my blue and white stripes to whom it may concern with a message saying this club will self distruct in 10 months (destruct for the purists )

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I really think the club should come out and confirm that we are not going to go anywhere near the little shit (ideally using that exact phrase). The rumours can only harm season ticket sales, as people hold off to make absolutely sure they are not paying to sit watching that little wannabe tough guy all of next season.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I don't think Dick Knight would be stupid enough. He would be going against the wishes of 90% of the fans and getting football's most unpopular man to boot. Dick Knight is a PR guru - he simply wouldn't do it. Would he.....?

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
I honestly think Slade may not be the long term option if we are ambitious as we say we are. Dont get me wrong he has done well in keeping us up but some of the comments saying you would maybe give up supporting us if he wasnt given a new contract are quite frankly ridiculous.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Thinking about it i wouldnt be happy with it but i would be intruiged to see how he do down here and if he does become our manager i would give him my full support as i would even if we employed a dragon...

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If Slade isn't given the job it will be the last straw for very many supporters.

Like Dean Wilkins he seems like a decent bloke with a good knowledge of the game. His relationship seems players and fans is good. If Knight does the dirty on him it will be ridiculous.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
This is the last kind of story we need before tomorrows game, and I really hate it when the media time their stories like this.

In my eyes, there really is only one man for the job and that man is Slade. He deserves a contract regardless of which league we find ourselves in next season.

We have already seen one total FARCE in terms of sacking Wilkins and bringing Adams in, for no good reason at all. Please for the love of god Dick & co...do NOT do it again!
I have a feeling there will be some very angry supporters if this news story proves to be true.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's not that Wise doesn't get footballers playing well for him because he does...it's because he's a sneaky,dirty little twat. How someone could have gone from being the robbie williams of the Krazy Gang to someone so widely hated in football should tell you all you need to know.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Might be a idea for the club itself to either confirm or scotch these horrible little poison dwarf rumours once and for all,because i tell you what if its true and we dump mr slade for that goblin ile post my blue and white stripes to whom it may concern with a message saying this club will self distruct in 10 months (destruct for the purists )

I really think the club should come out and confirm that we are not going to go anywhere near the little shit (ideally using that exact phrase). The rumours can only harm season ticket sales, as people hold off to make absolutely sure they are not paying to sit watching that little wannabe tough guy all of next season.

I've already Asked The Club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here