Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dennis Wise (Reprise)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I didn't realise that he got that long, I hope Slade gets at least 8 more games, if we are still being taken apart by other teams, are unable to hold a lead, or still have discipline problems on the pitch it'll be time to show him the door, before it's too late to rescue the season imo. If it ended up being Wise in charge in 6 weeks time I wouldn't be thrilled but I won't be having the temper tantrums so so many are threatening.

What about the terrible twins...fatso and gormless i thought they were being replaced....surely the coaching side still needs to be sorted because it seems that when we lose a player or 2 we always then go on to lose the game...and when the opp loses a player we ALSO still go on to lose the game/really struggle...the gormless twins should have scenarios worked out for these occurances be we seem to just fall to pieces..ffs

Why would Wise neccesarily come as manager?

More likely to come as Director of Football and that way Slade gets a few months to prove himself before Wise brings in Poyet as manager.
Has anyone considered the possibility that Dennis Wise is already acting as Bloom's informal advisor?

What exactly does a 'Director of Football' do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here