Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Degale v groves

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yup now been announced for definite
What & it's still ppv ?
f*** that I ain't paying to watch now, after that little display today to wet everyone's appetites they let us down again....what a farce

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
they wont drop the PPV. this is sky we are talking about

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
they wont drop the PPV. this is sky we are talking about
Yeah you are proberbly right but I can't see many people coughing up 15 to 17 quid for this, it was touch & go if many would pay anyway so I think this will just kill it

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Yeah you are proberbly right but I can't see many people coughing up 15 to 17 quid for this, it was touch & go if many would pay anyway so I think this will just kill it

sky have probably already made quite a bit from people paying up for it already. especially after todays entertainment. it is all just a frank warren masterplan to get more and more cash

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Cleverly is f***ing boring anyway, who gives a f*** about him knocking another bum out before the main event? It won't be 8pm...I reckon about 10. So has anyone got any dead certs for places showing it in Brighton?
The "main event" will be about 10 but the build up & undercard fight/fights will proberbly start about 8 o clock I would have thought

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
did anyone see degale and cleverly sparring together? was quite interesting stuff. such a shame its on PPV now, i shant be paying and will hope for some good links to be posted here

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I'm going to go with what Groves has said almost from day one, he wont knock Degale out because Jim Mcdonnell will end up pulling him out before that to save him having the spectacle of being counted out.

Does anyone know the fight odds for a Groves win by stoppage?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I'm going to go with what Groves has said almost from day one, he wont knock Degale out because Jim Mcdonnell will end up pulling him out before that to save him having the spectacle of being counted out.

Does anyone know the fight odds for a Groves win by stoppage?

Like the attitude. Think Groves is about 10/1 to ping his bean. Anyone got any ideas of any pubs showing the fight, please please please?

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
unfortunatly i think Degale will be too classy for Groves in the ring, a shame he's got no class out of it. Sky are really hyping this up now as its still PPV as the main event as im assuming the original main event was meant to be Cleverly's world title fight which has turned into a bit of a farce now. Surprised they didnt switch it to normal viewing on skysports. Looking forward to a good night of british boxing though.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
unfortunatly i think Degale will be too classy for Groves in the ring, a shame he's got no class out of it. Sky are really hyping this up now as its still PPV as the main event as im assuming the original main event was meant to be Cleverly's world title fight which has turned into a bit of a farce now. Surprised they didnt switch it to normal viewing on skysports. Looking forward to a good night of british boxing though.

So does anyone no.anywhere that's showing it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here