Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Definitive General Election Poll

What was your last vote and your intended upcoming vote?

• CON - CON

Votes: 48 20.9%
  • LAB - CON

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • LD - CON

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTH - CON

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • LAB - LAB

Votes: 55 23.9%
  • LD - LAB

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • CON - LAB

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • OTH - LAB

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • LD - LD

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • CON - LD

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • LAB - LD

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • OTH - LD

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • LAB - BREXIT

• CON - BREXIT

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • LD - BREXIT

• OTH - BREXIT

• LAB - OTHER

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • CON - OTHER

• LD - OTHER

• OTHER - OTHER

Votes: 15 6.5%

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Currently 20 votes for Con-Con at the moment. I genuinely can't understand why people on here vote like this, what part of " CON " don't you get ? How do these people listening to Boris's lies about the 20 hospitals and putting 20,000 police back on the street when a, he was voting for these cuts , b, he's a proven liar and will happy dump these policies after he gains power. How can you trust this man ?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
It will be a Kyle hattrick for me. [emoji106]

If I wasn't living in his ward, I'd be more inclined to vote for the Liberal Democrats to try and block Brexit leaning parties. But as it goes, Kyle is my MP.
I think you're underestimating the very popular Robert Nemeth. Very active locally, and Hove always used to be Conservative.

I don't think there's going to be much in it this time!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Discounting those whose votes are unchanged and looking at the swing makes for interesting reading.

After 132 votes...

Conservative -15
Labour -20
LibDem +30
Brexit +6 (but without a reference point to see if they have shed any votes from the Euro elections
Other -1

Granted, this isn't exactly exhaustive fieldwork but as a snapshot it could be illustrative. Suggests Labour could be in for a caning and the LibDems would be the primary beneficiaries. In terms of an outcome, it really is impossible to see where this election is going, as poll modelling of previous elections would seem to be all but redundant now.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think you're underestimating the very popular Robert Nemeth. Very active locally, and Hove always used to be Conservative.

I don't think there's going to be much in it this time!

Nemeth is a good guy but there’s a world of difference between sticking some flowers on Boundary Road and soothing the Prozaccy Hove Mums that post on Buzz on Boundary and drafting the only reasonable Brexit Bill amendment so far put forward. Kyle is a big boy and immensely popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Currently 20 votes for Con-Con at the moment. I genuinely can't understand why people on here vote like this, what part of " CON " don't you get ? How do these people listening to Boris's lies about the 20 hospitals and putting 20,000 police back on the street when a, he was voting for these cuts , b, he's a proven liar and will happy dump these policies after he gains power. How can you trust this man ?

While I sympathise with your view, this is a poll, not . . . . . :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAn7baRbhx4

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It is hard to underestimate what a mess of the country Cameron, May and Johnson have made between them.

I wish we had had *Chaos with Ed Miliband* instead.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
You should lump in the Cons and LDs in together, cos if the Tories get the largest number of MPs, but not a majority, the LDs will get into bed with them again. This is what I expect to happen.

LDs and Cons would sure solve everything Brexit wise together with their polar opposite promises on the issue :ffsparr:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Incredible, isn't it. Although I dont trust any of them anymore. It's insane that Labour still don't realistically stand a chance despite the current climate. Rather embarrassing for Corbyn and co.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Discounting those whose votes are unchanged and looking at the swing makes for interesting reading.

After 132 votes...

Conservative -15
Labour -20
LibDem +30
Brexit +6 (but without a reference point to see if they have shed any votes from the Euro elections
Other -1

Granted, this isn't exactly exhaustive fieldwork but as a snapshot it could be illustrative. Suggests Labour could be in for a caning and the LibDems would be the primary beneficiaries. In terms of an outcome, it really is impossible to see where this election is going, as poll modelling of previous elections would seem to be all but redundant now.

I wouldn't take too much from the results on here. It's interesting, but demographics are very different in many other parts of the UK.

Do think Labour might be in for a caning though as you mentioned

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You should lump in the Cons and LDs in together, cos if the Tories get the largest number of MPs, but not a majority, the LDs will get into bed with them again. This is what I expect to happen.

That is absolute bollocks. Do some reading.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Nemeth is a good guy but there’s a world of difference between sticking some flowers on Boundary Road and soothing the Prozaccy Hove Mums that post on Buzz on Boundary and drafting the only reasonable Brexit Bill amendment so far put forward. Kyle is a big boy and immensely popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We shall see!

RN is getting my vote.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
The UK has always been democratic & this has stood the test of time. I would be very interested to ask LD voters if you are comfortable with them ignoring 52% of the countries EU vote and that being the case, you will be presumably happy if they ever got into power (unlikely unless part of a coalition) if they decided to change all their policies afterwards and ignore you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here