Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dec and Jan TV Dates Announced Today

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Are u still in albufeira for Saturday? If so do you know a bar that’s showing the game?

Literally heading for the airport now to get to Villa Park tomorrow.

Loads of sports bars around so I'm sure you'll find one that will put on the game.

Fat cats and Angelus bar near where we were showed loads of football and had multiple screens.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I suppose that this was inevitable but I already have a prime account, I bought something and got a free trial then forgot to cancel it, so how do I watch anything on TV do I just down load an app to my pc and watch it through VGA lead or buy a remote and it be on the TV.

If you don't want the expense of a firestick or want to cast from your phone (download the amazon app from the store) you can just sign on on the website and watch directly on that

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I suppose that this was inevitable but I already have a prime account, I bought something and got a free trial then forgot to cancel it, so how do I watch anything on TV do I just down load an app to my pc and watch it through VGA lead or buy a remote and it be on the TV.

How do you currently watch matches using your laptop? If you use a website and connect laptop to the TV using VGA you can do that. Log onto Amazon.co.uk and search for Prime Video Sport. Live events will be listed shortly before they are broadcast. If you go and have a look now there are a few interesting football documentaries up already.

If you have a new enough Smart TV there will probably be an app available for Amazon Prime Video to install.

Amazon Prime Video apps are available for smartphones, tablets and most modern game consoles.

If your TV has Chromecast built-in you can cast it from your laptop or tablet/phone.

If you have a Firestick it is the easiest way of watching of all.

Full list of devices you can use here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=atv_gs_watch-anywhere_b?_encoding=UTF8&ie=UTF8&node=6978701031

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
What I can’t work out is why our game away to Bournemouth on 21st Jan has been changed to a 7.30 kick off. It’s not a big deal obviously, it just seems illogical. There are six games that night, two of which are on TV at 7.30 and 8.15, so why have the other four all been changed to 7.30?

When I first saw 7.30pm I thought that someone was actually being sensible and that it was all to do with the last trains to Brighton - to avoid holding them back at Pokesdown, etc. Not that I would know the times as I have to go by car to get home.
Now you say that other games are also at the same time, I think it is just another was to p*** on fans who actually go to games, if only to create confusion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How do you currently watch matches using your laptop? If you use a website and connect laptop to the TV using VGA you can do that. Log onto Amazon.co.uk and search for Prime Video Sport. Live events will be listed shortly before they are broadcast. If you go and have a look now there are a few interesting football documentaries up already.

If you have a new enough Smart TV there will probably be an app available for Amazon Prime Video to install.

Amazon Prime Video apps are available for smartphones, tablets and most modern game consoles.

If your TV has Chromecast built-in you can cast it from your laptop or tablet/phone.

If you have a Firestick it is the easiest way of watching of all.

Full list of devices you can use here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=atv_gs_watch-anywhere_b?_encoding=UTF8&ie=UTF8&node=6978701031

Thank you for that info. I signed in with user name password and was able to watch TV or a film if I wanted but couldn't find where to watch the sports programs you speak of.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here