Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dec and Jan TV Dates Announced Today

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
True, I can’t recall any off the top of my head. In which case they’re effectively 7pm and 9pm kick offs in local time for most of Europe.

I don’t know what times the PL would choose here, but I’d bet a lot of money on them already looking at staggered starts to get two games on during midweek rounds. If it’s extracts a few more $s from Amazon or whoever they’ll do it.

There's not that many midweek rounds in the PL is there ? Impact would be very limited if it was introduced. Obviously a pain for those attending, if you're not local and your employers not flexible, potentially worse for away fans but they'd get home earlier I suppose

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
3 games at 12.30ko in a row... That is utterly shit

Totally agree. Also occurs to me that Sussex police could have a field day on New Years Day what with that early kick off. Sensible people who would never dream of drinking and driving might still need to be careful of being just over in the morning.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Totally agree. Also occurs to me that Sussex police could have a field day on New Years Day what with that early kick off. Sensible people who would never dream of drinking and driving might still need to be careful of being just over in the morning.

True, but not ideal time for them to get numbers out, as most will have been on duty NYE night until late I'd have thought

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I think it’s fairly obvious why the Arsenal game kicks off at 8.15. If you look at all the kick off times that week they are all either 7.30 or 8.15, allowing TV viewers to watch 1.5 games and ensuring Amazon squeeze every ounce of value out of their deal.

The interesting thing to me is whether this is paving the way towards something like what they already do in the Champions League with games kicking off at 6 and 8. How long before we’re at the Amex for a 6pm kick off on a Thursday? It might not be as unlikely as it sounds.

Hope not. 6pm ko would be a right pain, slap bang in the middle of rush hour.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

New Year’s Day matches are typically quiet, almost surreal occasions. Even worse with the early kick off.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
So with the games being shown on Amazon Prime over this month period, does this enable us to use the 1 month free trial for Prime and then cancel without paying any subscription ?

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Being 11 hours ahead I rather like the 12.30 KO as 11.30pm is watchable. The 2.00am KOs are a big fat :nono:

And Palace at 07.00am with a nice cup of tea and a piece of toast as opposed to a pie and a pint, what’s not to like?:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So with the games being shown on Amazon Prime over this month period, does this enable us to use the 1 month free trial for Prime and then cancel without paying any subscription ?

I don't see why not, but I'm sure Amazon are or have given that thought.

*cough* Join via this please: https://amzn.to/2VOQt1a *cough*

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I’m with Cloughie on this one. TV cameras shouldn’t be allowed into football stadiums.

Unlike Cloughie, however, I don’t have a lucrative side career as a TV pundit.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Happy with New Year day at 12.30. Get on it early. Loads of away games on TV too is great.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Premier League TV schedule for December 2019 (all times GMT)

Tuesday 3 December
7.30pm Crystal Palace v Bournemouth (Amazon Prime Sport)

8.15pm Burnley v Man City (Amazon Prime Sport)

Wednesday 4 December
7.30pm Chelsea v Aston Villa (Amazon Prime Sport)

7.30pm Leicester v Watford (Amazon Prime Sport)

7.30pm Man Utd v Spurs (Amazon Prime Sport)

7.30pm Southampton v Norwich (Amazon Prime Sport)

7.30pm Wolves v West Ham (Amazon Prime Sport)

8.15pm Liverpool v Everton (Amazon Prime Sport)

Thursday 5 December
7.30pm Sheff Utd v Newcastle (Amazon Prime Sport)

8.15pm Arsenal v Brighton (Amazon Prime Sport)

Saturday 7 December
12:30pm Everton v Chelsea (BT Sport)

5.30pm Man City v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

Sunday 8 December
2pm Aston Villa v Leicester (Sky Sports)

4.30pm Brighton v Wolves (Sky Sports)

Monday 9 December 2019
8pm West Ham v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Saturday 14 December
12:30pm Liverpool v Watford (BT Sport)

5.30pm Southampton v West Ham (Sky Sports)

Sunday 15 December

2pm Man Utd v Everton (Sky Sports)

4.30pm Arsenal v Man City (Sky Sports)

Monday 16 December
8pm Crystal Palace v Brighton (Sky Sports)

Saturday 21 December
12.30pm Everton v Arsenal (BT Sport)

5.30pm Man City v Leicester (Sky Sports)

Sunday 22 December
2pm Watford v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

4.30pm Spurs v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Thursday 26 December
12.30pm Spurs v Brighton (Amazon Prime Sport)

3pm Bournemouth v Arsenal (Amazon Prime Sport)

3pm Aston Villa v Norwich (Amazon Prime Sport)

3pm Chelsea v Southampton (Amazon Prime Sport)

3pm Crystal Palace v West Ham (Amazon Prime Sport)

3pm Everton v Burnley (Amazon Prime Sport)

3pm Sheff Utd v Watford (Amazon Prime Sport)

5.30pm Man Utd v Newcastle (Amazon Prime Sport)

8pm Leicester v Liverpool (Amazon Prime Sport)

Friday 27 December
7.45pm Wolves v Manchester City (Amazon Prime Sport)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suppose that this was inevitable but I already have a prime account, I bought something and got a free trial then forgot to cancel it, so how do I watch anything on TV do I just down load an app to my pc and watch it through VGA lead or buy a remote and it be on the TV.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I come from miles away, but it is still good, partly for the reasons you suggest.

Anyway, what else would I do on match day to kill the morning tension if not setting off for a leisurely drive across Kent and Sussex? Mooching about the house? Masturbating over 'Guns and Ammo'?

No, it is a 'win win' for me.

I found your leftovers in the bushes

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Absolute shithouse

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

I suppose that this was inevitable but I already have a prime account, I bought something and got a free trial then forgot to cancel it, so how do I watch anything on TV do I just down load an app to my pc and watch it through VGA lead or buy a remote and it be on the TV.

I have Chromecast, which does not work with Amazon Prime. However, I got around the problem by watching on my phone then casting my phone screen to the TV. Works a treat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here