Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dec and Jan TV Dates Announced Today

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So, is Amazon prime 'portable' on a laptop?

I know they cracked down a few years ago, with people sharing at different addresses ( unlike Netflix ).

For example, if I re activated my Amazon prime, on my normal Worthing ISP, and take my laptop over Christmas to Gosport to stay with family, and watch there, via their ISP, over wi fi?

Don’t know if it helps but I’ve logged in at macdonalds without any issues

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Don’t know if it helps but I’ve logged in at macdonalds without any issues

You can log in and buy from Amazon anywhere.

Were you watching movies etc?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
So, is Amazon prime 'portable' on a laptop?

I know they cracked down a few years ago, with people sharing at different addresses ( unlike Netflix ).

For example, if I re activated my Amazon prime, on my normal Worthing ISP, and take my laptop over Christmas to Gosport to stay with family, and watch there, via their ISP, over wi fi?

I've been watching Prime in Albufeira this week so Gosport should be ok!

Can also switch between tablet and phone with no issues.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Pretty much renders my season ticket as useless until February. As long as the armchair viewers get to watch our matches though eh?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Every single fixture change fits perfectly with my rota.
It's as if I picked them myself.

As someone who hasn't got enough points to get to away matches (in other words, most of us), I love these selections. I can see games that I was never going to get to; a 4.30 kick-off on Sunday is perfect for me as it doesn't interfere with rugby and I like lunchtime kick-offs on Sat.

I really couldn't have done better if I'd picked them myself.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
all the 12:30 ko on a sat is a piss take

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mmmm....I used to think the same but I quite enjoyed the last one....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed, and plenty of time for celebratory beers in the pub after whilst watching the scores come in. What's not to like ? Unless you come from miles away obviously, feel for you people

I come from miles away, but it is still good, partly for the reasons you suggest.

Anyway, what else would I do on match day to kill the morning tension if not setting off for a leisurely drive across Kent and Sussex? Mooching about the house? Masturbating over 'Guns and Ammo'?

No, it is a 'win win' for me.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
12.30 on New Year’s Day ��

Can imagine the atmosphere won't be great for this match as large portion of the crowd will still be nursing hangovers that early in the day!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I think it’s fairly obvious why the Arsenal game kicks off at 8.15. If you look at all the kick off times that week they are all either 7.30 or 8.15, allowing TV viewers to watch 1.5 games and ensuring Amazon squeeze every ounce of value out of their deal.

The interesting thing to me is whether this is paving the way towards something like what they already do in the Champions League with games kicking off at 6 and 8. How long before we’re at the Amex for a 6pm kick off on a Thursday? It might not be as unlikely as it sounds.

You might well be right. 6pm wouldn't be awful for me, and those up the A26 North of Uckfield as we could still get the bus home after. No chance of that with an 8pm KO

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think it’s fairly obvious why the Arsenal game kicks off at 8.15. If you look at all the kick off times that week they are all either 7.30 or 8.15, allowing TV viewers to watch 1.5 games and ensuring Amazon squeeze every ounce of value out of their deal.

The interesting thing to me is whether this is paving the way towards something like what they already do in the Champions League with games kicking off at 6 and 8. How long before we’re at the Amex for a 6pm kick off on a Thursday? It might not be as unlikely as it sounds.

Has there been a CL game played in England kicking off at 6pm?

I can't recall any. The ones I note always seem to be outside the UK where the local time is one hour later (possibly even two in some cases).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here