Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death to Chavs

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not so long ago I was on a train to Shoreham that broke down. On said train there were some teenage chavs playing music on their phones. After repeated requests from me to turn it off to no avail, I told one of them that I would "Take his f***ing skull apart" if they didn't shut the f*** up. they shut up and ran off the train on the next stop.

Anyone else challenged chav behaviour and won?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
My flatmate was on the train from Lewes to Seaford. Some chavs were doing the very same thing when some bloke in a suit got up, took their phone and through out the train door into the undergrowth at Southease station. When the guard come round everyone claimed they didn't see anything, and the guard decided "as there are so many witnesses it's not worth checking the CCTV".

Sounds like classic bullying of poor innocent tiny tots, who were simply doing what you would have done at their age.
:lolol:

In seriousness, you are probably quite right about them being inconsiderate and disrespectful, but I'd hesitate to feel that you 'won' anything particularly.

Labling them 'chavs' probably makes you feel better about the inter-action, and it's likely they were just working class kids that everyone likes to judge as oiks, ne'er do wells, and ..'chavs'.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Woodchip said:
My flatmate was on the train from Lewes to Seaford. Some chavs were doing the very same thing when some bloke in a suit got up, took their phone and through out the train door into the undergrowth at Southease station. When the guard come round everyone claimed they didn't see anything, and the guard decided "as there are so many witnesses it's not worth checking the CCTV".

Genius. It's better to just act harder and more deliberate than them in these situations if you are sure you can win. Differant matter if you are a trying to confront a horde outside your family home.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
NMH said:
Sounds like classic bullying of poor innocent tiny tots, who were simply doing what you would have done at their age.

In seriousness, you are probably quite right about them being inconsiderate and disrespectful, but I'd hesitate to feel that you 'won' anything particularly.

Labling them 'chavs' probably makes you feel better about the inter-action, and it's likely they were just working class kids that everyone likes to judge as oiks, ne'er do wells, and ..'chavs'.

I see what you mean but even if they are just working class kids doing what I would have done at their age I would have expected to be put in my place by someone older and to be honest I would have taken that as a sign to shut up/stop annoying people.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As I was recently told the term Chav comes from the expression council house and violent I doubt the youngsters could literally be considered chavs, as it unlikely they would have run away :lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Icy Gull said:
As I was recently told the term Chav comes from the expression council house and violent I doubt the youngsters could literally be considered chavs, as it unlikely they would have run away :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Chavs are little kids. They grow out of it.

Unlike the self-important KNOBs who shout their mundane business shit down their phone to an entire carriage of commuters who absolutely hate them but who haven't the balls to grab the offending phone and throw it in the bushes at the earliest opportunity. At least chavs don't need a pre-recorded Julian Clarey soundalike message at stations in the rush-hour telling them to keep their feet off the seats and keep their 'personal stereos at a level that is truly personal'.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dick Knights Mumm said:
I get the impression that you don't actually look or act like John Inman ....................................

Imagine John Inman if he had been down the gym and got a few tats and you are there.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tom Hark said:
keep their 'personal stereos at a level that is truly personal'.

Until I stop getting weird looks for wearing my Sennheiser 205's on the tram, I'll keep my mp3 player above 'personal' volume, thank you very much...

:deafby25:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I like chavs. I used to consider them personal training. My wife and kids also enjoy chav-baiting, but it helps when you all have a fair level of proficiency in wearing white pyjamas.... They almost run past our house these days. Funnily enough, the police never seem to believe the little scrotes when they complain about threatening behaviour because I am a respectable middle-class bloke, my kids are decent achievers, and my wife is a council worker. Whereas the chavs are all known to the police for being little shits.

If you let them, they will end up like the no-mark bottom-dweller that has been photographed behind David Cameron, making a "gun" gesture. He is proud that he smokes weed all day and takes coke, and is in a gang. He has also just been tagged and released from a YOI.

In all seriousness, would anyone actually miss this piece of shit if it was removed the planet?

Ryan Cameron, the hoodie, that is, not David Cameron!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
HampshireSeagulls said:
I like chavs. I used to consider them personal training. My wife and kids also enjoy chav-baiting, but it helps when you all have a fair level of proficiency in wearing white pyjamas.... They almost run past our house these days. Funnily enough, the police never seem to believe the little scrotes when they complain about threatening behaviour because I am a respectable middle-class bloke, my kids are decent achievers, and my wife is a council worker. Whereas the chavs are all known to the police for being little shits.

If you let them, they will end up like the no-mark bottom-dweller that has been photographed behind David Cameron, making a "gun" gesture. He is proud that he smokes weed all day and takes coke, and is in a gang. He has also just been tagged and released from a YOI.

In all seriousness, would anyone actually miss this piece of shit if it was removed the planet?

Ryan Cameron, the hoodie, that is, not David Cameron!

:clap2: I wouldn't miss one of those little shits. We have given em enough chances surely. take each case on its merits but most of them could do with a bit of discipline . Ok, they may have had a rough upbringing but that is not my problem. My Dad was a raging alcoholic, wife beater and drug dealer and I am a perfectly polite and respectful person to those who deserve it. my mum raised us on our own and I got a job and don't give people any shit.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Nibble said:
Not so long ago I was on a train to Shoreham that broke down. On said train there were some teenage chavs playing music on their phones. After repeated requests from me to turn it off to no avail, I told one of them that I would "Take his f***ing skull apart" if they didn't shut the f*** up. they shut up and ran off the train on the next stop.

Anyone else challenged chav behaviour and won?

I know someone else who bullied a chav on the trian near shoreham :jester:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
:clap2: I wouldn't miss one of those little shits. We have given em enough chances surely. take each case on its merits but most of them could do with a bit of discipline . Ok, they may have had a rough upbringing but that is not my problem. My Dad was a raging alcoholic, wife beater and drug dealer and I am a perfectly polite and respectful person to those who deserve it. my mum raised us on our own and I got a job and don't give people any shit.

Best 13 year old chimney sweep in all of Surrey in 1991 if I recall.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
All you have to do is look at a chav for more than three seconds. If he wants to chance his arm, he will throw his arms wide, and come over saying that he will "knock you the f*** out". Step forward between his arms, left arm into the solar plexus, step through with the right leg between his legs, right arm round his back, and throw. Turn and face, and see if anyone else wants a go. I've only ever had one parent come and remonstrate, and he went away seeing my point of view.

If I think it might get unhealthy, I have a lovely kubaton in my pocket. Er, sorry officer, it's a keyring...!

I would happily bully the little shits off the face of the planet. If they cross the road to avoid me, then great, as long as it stops other people having to cross the road to avoid them, or be too frightened to go out and ask them politely to stop jumping on their cars.

(I got the hoodies name wrong earlier - it was Ryan Florence, not Ryan Cameron. Another little wnaker with his 5 minutes of fame before he ends up in the gutter.)

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is this time to recount the "snowball" incident Les?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
I like chavs. I used to consider them personal training. My wife and kids also enjoy chav-baiting ..

Funnily enough, the police never seem to believe the little scrotes when they complain about threatening behaviour because I am a respectable middle-class bloke, my kids are decent achievers, and my wife is a council worker. Whereas the chavs are all known to the police for being little shits..

I lived in Hampshire for a while. There was a lot of people like you. Scary place. Scary people. Nice to be back in BN1 where the London Road chavs are good to their muvvas and wouldn't harm a FLEA. And the honest upright citizens don't 'enjoy chav-baiting'

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Is this time to recount the "snowball" incident Les?

Holy f***ing shit:angry: I forgot about that. The rage is building Tone:censored: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here