Death to Chavs

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Switters, Unleash the Hounds!!!!!!!!:clap: :flameboun

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nibble said:
I have never beaten the shit out of anyone in my life. I am not talking about people who appear to be aggressive or no good. I am talking about people who genuinley are fuckers to other people and show no respect to anyone. There is a differance. I understand that some people look worse than they are and that is no fault of their own. I am talking about genuine fuckers who go out of there way to be a bastard.

Agree with all of that.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Tom Hark said:
Fair enough, but you saying things like "I like chavs. I used to consider them personal training. My wife and kids also enjoy chav-baiting" get the warning bells flashing. Thought blood-sports had been outlawed, even in Hampshire? Apparently not. Tally ho!

But I don't attack first! You should be able to make eye contact without chav-boy flinging his arms apart and wanting to give you a kicking. The vast majority of kids will smile, look away, or simply say "alright?". It's the ones that want to test their strength that come out on the wrong side. If I walk down a path, and they spread out to block me, or they drop a shoulder into me, then it's game on. They shouldn't come the hard man without being brave enough to back it up, because I simply won't walk away, I don't see why I should. If I ask nicely a couple of times, and get abuse, then I will deliberately ramp up the situation until they have no choice but to show how hard they are, they don't like being embarassed in front of their, ahem, "crew". Should you have to walk the streets looking at your feet just in case you offend some twat in a JJB special offer trackie?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I heard Nibble hangs around schools looking for PREY.

They're not prey, they're "house guests".

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
Oh God, I'm sooooooooooo sorry Les, really I am...Can you give me the shoes back now then?

Being a size 7 does have its benefits. I will return them when good and ready.

Nibble said:
The best approach is to be as polite as you can until there is no other option but to employ some simple yet devastating violence. you do not even have to really hurt someone if you know what you are doing, just restrain them long enough to make them look foolish in front of their friends and not get you in trouble with the police.

I certainly would not go looking for trouble but there comes a point where you have to be a bit forceful and not get walked over.

Hmmm. Not sure about dithering about 'restraining' people, especially if they are trying to hit or intimidate you.
Hampshire got it right imo - by all means let people believe you are a soft touch - they'll be wide open and not thinking 'defence' when they come at you.
I'm fairly short and easy-going, but a few times I've had people think they've won before they started, and had their minds changed. It was generally tall blokes, but once blokes assume they can own you easy, they often don't have any guard up! Boom-boom, out go the lights.

The last 'chavvy' lad was much taller and younger (20's) than me, mouthy and showing off how he was full of energy, in front of some girls he was working hard on trying to impress. Came right up to me rubbing his fist in his hand like he was sprung for action.
He had a nice lie down, and I didn't even lift a finger.

For the same reason, I wouldn't go up against a smaller bloke than me thinking it's a done deal. It's all elementary to the arts of self defence - psychology is THE most important part. The moves are there to help confidence and make you automatically ready to defend - and whatever limbs are moving, don't rule out the other limbs!

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
HampshireSeagulls said:
But I don't attack first! You should be able to make eye contact without chav-boy flinging his arms apart and wanting to give you a kicking. The vast majority of kids will smile, look away, or simply say "alright?". It's the ones that want to test their strength that come out on the wrong side. If I walk down a path, and they spread out to block me, or they drop a shoulder into me, then it's game on. They shouldn't come the hard man without being brave enough to back it up, because I simply won't walk away, I don't see why I should.
:clap:
last summer i was at a cashpoint in newhaven, it was in the evening and the sun was glaring on the screen so i was hunched over it trying to read it.
when i turned round there were about 7 or 8 'chavs' all round me in a semi circle. i straightened up and said rather loudly
'just one of you try it and ill bury the fuckin lot of ya'
they f***ed off :lolol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Guinness Dave said:
:clap:
last summer i was at a cashpoint in newhaven, it was in the evening and the sun was glaring on the screen so i was hunched over it trying to read it.
when i turned round there were about 7 or 8 'chavs' all round me in a semi circle. i straightened up and said rather loudly
'just one of you try it and ill bury the fuckin lot of ya'
they f***ed off :lolol:

You have changed fella!!

:cool:

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Perry Milkins said:
You have changed fella!!

:cool:
:lolol:
thats what 9 years in the royal marines do for ya nige

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not so long ago we had to deal with a guy who had broken both his legs in Imperial Arcade. we went there and on learning how he had broken his legs I couldn't help but laugh.

Him and a mate had gone up to a bloke to happy slap him, the bloke floored the first one and the other chav ran onto imperial arcade roof, fell through the glass, piled himself into the floor and broke 'em both. Good.:lolol:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
was waiting at Brighton Station to go up to London for a night out (Metalheadz at The End) and this little chav (only about 14) was acting rather aggressive on the forecourt. I suggested he might like to refrain from his anti-social business only to get whacked on the cheekbone by the can of lager he was holding. Quite perturbed I collared the little fellow only for one of the grown up chavs in his group (must have been about 8 of them) to come up to me and motion rather aggresively at which point I stumbled forward and planted my forehead on the bridge of his nose sending him to the ground. I imagine the group's 11.06 train journey back to the depths of rural chavdom from whence they came was quite subdued.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
NMH said:
Hmmm. Not sure about dithering about 'restraining' people, especially if they are trying to hit or intimidate you.

The thing about restraining them is that it will not land you in any trouble with police and it really does make them look ridiculous as they try to struggle in vain. Try it, you might like it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here