Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death to Chavs

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Tom Hark said:
I lived in Hampshire for a while. There was a lot of people like you. Scary place. Scary people. Nice to be back in BN1 where the London Road chavs are good to their muvvas and wouldn't harm a FLEA.

But I am not scary. Not unless I have to be, you really wouldn't know unless you really pissed me off. And even then, I will smile and be polite whilst I adjust your nose.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
But I am not scary. Not unless I have to be, you really wouldn't know unless you really pissed me off. And even then, I will smile and be polite whilst I adjust your nose.

You sound like a nastier piece of work than any chav I ever met mate :nono:

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tom Hark said:
I lived in Hampshire for a while. There was a lot of people like you. Scary place. Scary people. Nice to be back in BN1 where the London Road chavs are good to their muvvas and wouldn't harm a FLEA. And the honest upright citizens don't 'enjoy chav-baiting'

Yeah, they mightbe nice to their mothers, or their family, but they don't give a shit about your Mum or your family.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Sorry mate :down:
FB19ECC1-505A-4055-8B59-

Your not wrong, I am very red and cross at the moment.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
HampshireSeagulls said:

Any chance you want a job with Operation Dutch Gold here? Its the anti-skanger police operation in west Dublin, and we need people like you :lolol: :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Tom Hark said:
You're a nastier piece of work than any chav I ever met mate :nono:

Not strictly true. I prefer to live by the maxim "a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence". The violence is a last resort once I have exhausted all other options, and only then if violence is offered first.

Did you know I am training to be Primary School teacher, and I am officially considered to be a "soft touch"?!:cool:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
MYOB said:
Any chance you want a job with Operation Dutch Gold here? Its the anti-skanger police operation in west Dublin, and we need people like you :lolol: :lolol:

Why not relocate the Polis from North of the border - they have a superb capacity for "fixing" problems one way or another!

Anyway, my next visit there will be to Slane Castle for the festival once I can find out who is headlining.... Rumour has it that it could be ACDC, in which case I could fit in some chav sport during the day....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nibble said:
Yeah, they mightbe nice to their mothers, or their family, but they don't give a shit about your Mum or your family.

What, cos they wear a bad white tracksuit and a bit of gold and have an evil-looking dog? The same self-righteous citizens beat the shit out of punks in the seventies because of these scary-looking youths and just made themselves look a bit crap in the process.

I blame the pop industry for leaving the kidz of today with no decent kiddie rebellion figure since M&M, just terminally cliched rap artists and the UK likes of Blazing Squad and that wanker out of Towers Of London. Where's the home-grown anarchistic ROLE MODELS ???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The best approach is to be as polite as you can until there is no other option but to employ some simple yet devastating violence. you do not even have to really hurt someone if you know what you are doing, just restrain them long enough to make them look foolish in front of their friends and not get you in trouble with the police.

I certainly would not go looking for trouble but there comes a point where you have to be a bit forceful and not get walked over.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Tom Hark said:
What, cos they wear a bad white tracksuit and a bit of gold and have an evil-looking dog? The same self-righteous citizens beat the shit out of punks in the seventies because of these scary-looking youths and just made themselves look a bit crap in the process.

I blame the pop industry for leaving the kidz of today with no decent kiddie rebellion figure since M&M, just terminally cliched rap artists and the UK likes of Blazing Squad and that wanker out of Towers Of London. Where's the home-grown anarchistic ROLE MODELS ???

True. It's sad that they all get tagged the same way because of how they dress. My eldest has friends that dress like rap artists, despite coming from respectable middle class homes and having to be in bed by 10 during the week...and being whiter than a sheet!

It's not the ones that "dress up" that cause the problems, it's the ones that deliberately push the attitude in your face. All we want is a bit of respect, not to have to listen to the foul and abusive language, or be threatened because Ryan has had a bottle of white lightning and wants to show Shazza what a hard man he is.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tom Hark said:

I have never beaten the shit out of anyone in my life. I am not talking about people who appear to be aggressive or no good. I am talking about people who genuinley are fuckers to other people and show no respect to anyone. There is a differance. I understand that some people look worse than they are and that is no fault of their own. I am talking about genuine fuckers who go out of there way to be a bastard.

I am happy to live and let live. You are getting my argument all wrong.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I was in the pub with nibble one night when 6 blokes charged in and grabbed another bloke, pulling him outside and started leathering the shit out of him. Nibble was the first person out there, not kick off but breaking it up because he felt no matter what the bloke had done he didn't deserve to be pasted by 6 others.

Not really the actions of a thug looking for violence before anyone suggests otherwise..

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
I was in the pub with nibble one night when 6 blokes charged in and grabbed another bloke, pulling him outside and started leathering the shit out of him. Nibble was the first person out there, not kick off but breaking it up because he felt no matter what the bloke had done he didn't deserve to be pasted by 6 others.

Not really the actions of a thug looking for violence before anyone suggests otherwise..

thanks fella

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
It's not the ones that "dress up" that cause the problems, it's the ones that deliberately push the attitude in your face. All we want is a bit of respect, not to have to listen to the foul and abusive language, or be threatened because Ryan has had a bottle of white lightning and wants to show Shazza what a hard man he is.

Fair enough, but you saying things like "I like chavs. I used to consider them personal training. My wife and kids also enjoy chav-baiting" get the warning bells flashing. Thought blood-sports had been outlawed, even in Hampshire? Apparently not. Tally ho!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
thanks fella

You were getting a bit physical with that chap down dukes mound last week though. God knows why they hold wrestling matches down there. And some of the costumes. Unbelieve.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here