Dear Uncle Spielberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What does that mean?

Most things end up a bin fest of abuse ?

You did after all remind everyone recently about the rules of deabte etc

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Ahem ...
My past experience of sorting the venue out and making all the arrangements for the event to happen is that these things are BEST HANDLED BY ONE PERSON.

Ok, now I’ll have my two penn’rth.

If anyone wants to insult/abuse/make derogatory remarks or create snide names about someone else, then please don’t do it under a banner that is in any way connected with the REMF. Remember, the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund came about from the 9/11 atrocities and the remit was to help kids play football. So put your petty differences away and let’s just get on with doing what we’re good at – raising money for the youngsters. If you want reminding of the good we do, go to the REMF page and read some of the threads or, even closer, check out the ‘photo of the REMF/Skint Coaching for Hope shirt being worn in Burkina Faso in the sticky at the top of the ‘Big Board’ page. But DON’T bicker under the REMF banner.

Right, rant over.

Al/Dave/Gareth, (in alphabetical order so as not to upset any sensitive soul), I’ll do anything I can to help out but don’t forget that I’m currently working away and so may find it awkward to get to any mid-week meeting. However, having said that, I seriously believe that it is far better for one person to do the organising, with help being available from others if required and having arranged the golf days, I fully endorse the quote from Lord B above. I will obviously be at the football match with members of my family and we will certainly be able to assist in any way required.

Finally, to finish on an upbeat note, the second REMF Charity Golf Day has now been arranged for Friday 13th June. So I would ask all golfers, no matter what standard, to keep this day clear and join in what is sure to be another superb day.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
This thread is not really in the spirit of REMF.

I am as usual happy to organise the team; I can attend any meetings if required - if so please email me andyrumble@gmail.com so I don't have to read through three pages of this drivel which I had missed until today!! :s

:albion:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am going to ask Bozza for this thread to be deleted as it is a bin fest and we need a thread for organisation and tasks / updates for remf on the main page and this is not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here