Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Uncle Spielberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
'Like' is a very flexible verb.

I will say this about Glubber though - his 'delegation of responsibilty' skills are second to none.

Fair enough Alan but you wanted to be responsible for Lewes and the programmes last year. I have busted my arse to arrange these REMF games for the last 7 years and do not want to go on about it but this is really pissing me off now. I have always been civil so am really fed up with the abuse. I do not expect to be treated as a hero but soem regard would not go a miss. If people want me to withdraw and not arrange the REMF games I will do.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Are you? Great.

So that's another Glubber classic - compartmentalise. In other words - don't let anyone know what anyone else is doing...

Have you any idea how much I have to do to get the things done to make the matches go smoothly. You appeared on the scene last year I did it 5 years before that. Any what a check , are the programmes ready, yes, yes , yes , oh they haven't turned up so thats a damn cheek. I have ever not delivered what I said I would in these games.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't want to be precious Piers but I have really done my best with these REMF games over the years and do not agree with the things he is saying and it has really got to me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't expect a thread of praise and do not want it but I do not expect abuse and unfounded accusations as to the things I do either especially from a colleague whom I have only ever been civil to and praised.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am suprised as well.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well, thanks for letting me know - an hour after the event.

But I still haven't received your PM.

And no, I don't want you to organise the REMF game. It needs to go ahead, you know.

Thanks.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Uncle S is coming in for some un called for abuse - an attitude which seems to me to be completely contrary to the entire ethos behind the REMF.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
FFS Alan/Gareth.....the bloody game is only in its infancy, planning wise and already the crap is flying about.

Grow up the lot of you

This is not about Ego trips this is about raising money in memory of a former NSCer.

Alan, kindly desist from calling gareth Glubber...it doesnt help. Gareth, leave alan to get on with what he has to do.

can I ask as someone who helps out every now and again, that you two have a meeting and discuss with a list of what has to be done and who is doing it. we dont want to find things out at the 12th hour like last times fiasco with the pA system and the programmes.

Thankyou kindly

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
FFS Alan/Gareth.....the bloody game is only in its infancy, planning wise and already the crap is flying about.

Grow up the lot of you

This is not about Ego trips this is about raising money in memory of a former NSCer.

Alan, kindly desist from calling gareth Glubber...it doesnt help. Gareth, leave alan to get on with what he has to do.

can I ask as someone who helps out every now and again, that you two have a meeting and discuss with a list of what has to be done and who is doing it. we dont want to find things out at the 12th hour like last times fiasco with the pA system and the programmes.

Thankyou kindly

Stop being sensible.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Both of which were with Alan, Dave which makes the abuse even more staggering. I did not want to throw mud around but will fight against unfounded accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here