Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
He did play well today and has been playing well recently but he is laughably one footed and he does has a pace problem. Does well for his limitations though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
on what basis? - Thanks for your intellectual comments by the way. I do have a clue, I just disagree with you and it makes me clueless... Brilliant.

Absolutely agree, people are so quick to dismiss people whose opinion they disgaree with as being "clueless". It's such a stupid thing to say, people will disagree, why should one point of view ever be so much more valid than another?

However, I disagree with you. I thought Hammond was very good in the main and put in the type of performance we need him to. The way he drove forward first half was unbelievable. Not seen him play that well since his second debut! I thought he looked a real player until Dicker came on to tread on his toes. Tactical error entirely that was I thought, and still think.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that Hammond wasn't the answer or if he was what was the question when he first joined us this season but has come on leaps and bounds and now must be one the first names to be put on the team sheet as opposed to Croft who has failed to recapture his previous good form with us.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
We need a player like that to do the 'donkey' work. Someone that might not be the most flairtastic or the quickest, but someone else defensive in midfield, and Dean does this perfectly. Without him, I think we would have been a lot weaker and it may not have been so much of a contest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here