Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Just to go back to the beginning of this thread for a second, and I'm not saying that it happened in this case, but in football, 'mutual consent' is often the form of words used when a manager or coach is in fact sacked but agrees to go quietly with a payoff and not badmouth the club.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Just to go back to the beginning of this thread for a second, and I'm not saying that it happened in this case, but in football, 'mutual consent' is often the form of words used when a manager or coach is in fact sacked but agrees to go quietly with a payoff and not badmouth the club.
Well that can't have happened in this case.

He'd been badmouthing the club for months. :lolol:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Of course it was mutual consent. It's just that the option for RDZ to say, "bollocks to that, I'm going nowhere! Now Tone, get your wallet out and buy those four £40-£50M players I've told you I want" - wasn't on the table!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
From a very small minority
It’s baffling that Potter had 2/3 seasons off pass pass pass miss goal, pass pass hurrah another 1-1 draw at home.
RDZ get us Europe and it’s A. It was basically Potter that achieved it and B. Let’s get Potter back because we won a few games early season when other teams hadn’t settled.
Mental

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Of course it was mutual consent. It's just that the option for RDZ to say, "bollocks to that, I'm going nowhere! Now Tone, get your wallet out and buy those four £40-£50M players I've told you I want" - wasn't on the table!
How do you know he demanded £50m players? Fred was £12m and he wanted him last summer.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Will be very exciting to watch how he gets on.

But it must be one hell of an exhausting job spearheading Marseille, with that support.
Big balls needed to last a full year imo, good on him though.

Last edited:

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
It’s baffling that Potter had 2/3 seasons off pass pass pass miss goal, pass pass hurrah another 1-1 draw at home.
RDZ get us Europe and it’s A. It was basically Potter that achieved it and B. Let’s get Potter back because we won a few games early season when other teams hadn’t settled.
Mental
Isn’t it ironic how you are so vociferously anti Potter cult and yet seem to be a fully paid up member of the De Zerbi cult, yet you can’t see it.

One f***ed us over a few games into the season the other moaned, griped and sulked his way out of the club whilst trying to bully the owner in the media.

We are well shot of both of them not just Potter. Both were very good for us over a period.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I heard him say he wanted two or three players in January, didn’t hear any mention of fees. Unless you can post a presser clip where he mentioned these fees.
So in short, you are backing him over Bloom?

Interests me that we got Barco in January and supposedly RDZ wanted to send him out on loan. Turned into our arguably most impressive player by the end of the season. Was it just a strop because he didn’t get the players HE wanted? :shrug:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here