Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davids starts for Palace.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Not as many as I like now I live 500 miles away in Aberdeen, but yes I do.

I'll be in Edinburgh in a week and a half for 3days, maybe we could meet up and have a pint together. Maybe you could explain how fair it is that serial bankrupts like your Palace scum get away with paying a penny in the pound to their creditors every few f*cking years. Your club is a f*cking disgrace, as for signing Edgar Davids, I'm about as jealous as I would be if Jim Davidson and Abu Hamza got together as a gay couple and moved in next door to you. Palace twat.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'll be in Edinburgh in a week and a half for 3days, maybe we could meet up and have a pint together. Maybe you could explain how fair it is that serial bankrupts like your Palace scum get away with paying a penny in the pound to their creditors every few f*cking years. Your club is a f*cking disgrace, as for signing Edgar Davids, I'm about as jealous as I would be if Jim Davidson and Abu Hamza got together as a gay couple and moved in next door to you. Palace twat.

A bit harsh, I don't think you can blame "Little Al" personally for what the clubs officials do.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

You'll be a bit late for the Fringe, you joker you :)

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
firstly a fat swede, now a blind dutchman, good luck with that, hope he fucks your bank balance

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'll bet the championship is quivering at the thought of the monosyllabic, husky voiced, rasta man in the orange shades....who has'nt had a team for TWO YEARS hobbling up the wing.

GO DAVIDS...

Good to see that Kid Jensen and the CPFC consortium are spending their pennies wisely!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
got to love palace fans' enthusiasm for dear old edgar. once again they've shown themselves to be completely and utterly clueless... the guy was turd THREE years back!

also, have they paused for thought AT ALL and perhaps wondered, and i know palace scum struggle when it comes to brain-work, that chasing big name players is exactly the sort of short sighted skull-headed activity that got them into financial trouble in the first place?

got to love palace fans' enthusiasm for dear old edgar. once again they've shown themselves to be completely and utterly clueless... the guy was turd THREE years back!

also, have they paused for thought AT ALL and perhaps wondered, and i know palace scum struggle when it comes to brain-work, that chasing big name players is exactly the sort of short sighted skull-headed activity that got them into financial trouble in the first place?
Dear ole Des. Retire, FFS!
Davids looked very good coming on against Pompey.
Pay per play + shirt sales + influential on present Palace players = 5k a game well spent.
Bloom has spent a great fortune on your new home. Where are your decent money signings?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Dear ole Des. Retire, FFS!
Davids looked very good coming on against Pompey.
Pay per play + shirt sales + influential on present Palace players = 5k a game well spent.
Bloom has spent a great fortune on your new home. Where are your decent money signings?

i suggest you check out one of the many threads on the wonder that is falmer. that, my friend, is what 92 million buys you.

once again you seem to have entirely missed the point. the key phrase is SHORT TERM. so he's on 5K per game is he... yes that's a tremendous investment that will really help you re-build your club.

i suggest you check out one of the many threads on the wonder that is falmer. that, my friend, is what 92 million buys you.

once again you seem to have entirely missed the point. the key phrase is SHORT TERM. so he's on 5K per game is he... yes that's a tremendous investment that will really help you re-build your club.

I think it's you who've missed the point, you loveable old shagger of transexuals, you!
90 mil, or is it 92 mil now? keeps going up, doesn't it? Well that's great on a stadium but surely investment in the team is first and foremost!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I think it's you who've missed the point, you loveable old shagger of transexuals, you!
90 mil, or is it 92 mil now? keeps going up, doesn't it? Well that great on a stadium but surely investment in the team is first and foremost!

good logic sir. i expect tangocunt jordan used the same logic when building his palace empire. what's that? it collapsed around him? i expect that's because it was build on shaky foundations (i'll explain that for palace fans reading, he spent his money on players' contracts rather than purchasing the ground and building things over time).

it's 92 million by the way. money well spent.

good logic sir. i expect tangocunt jordan used the same logic when building his palace empire. what's that? it collapsed around him? i expect that's because it was build on shaky foundations (i'll explain that for palace fans reading, he spent his money on players' contracts rather than purchasing the ground and building things over time).

it's 92 million by the way. money well spent.

Once again, Lez, you're comparing an old owner like Jordan for 4 erudite owners like CPFC 2010.
There's no comparison!
I'll ask once again...90 mil (sorry, even worse, 92 mil) on a new stadium but where are the exciting new signings?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Palace will be in administration again within 5 years.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Once again, Lez, you're comparing an old owner like Jordan for 4 erudite owners like CPFC 2010.
There's no comparison!
I'll ask once again...90 mil (sorry, even worse, 92 mil) on a new stadium but where are the exciting new signings?

erudite and palace don't and can't live in the same sentence. i think you mean hermaphrodite.

think i'll give up trying to debate this with you now. bit like trying to discuss something with a piece of wood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here