Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davids starts for Palace.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
got to love palace fans' enthusiasm for dear old edgar. once again they've shown themselves to be completely and utterly clueless... the guy was turd THREE years back!

also, have they paused for thought AT ALL and perhaps wondered, and i know palace scum struggle when it comes to brain-work, that chasing big name players is exactly the sort of short sighted skull-headed activity that got them into financial trouble in the first place?

You say that, but if we had ever signed Davids, then this whole board would have gone MENTAL about what a good signing it was.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Funny that he is buying a ticket,or funny that you wasted three minutes of your life that you will never get back,to find it and post it?

Think you'll find it's three minutes well spent gloating at you scummers. A well worth three minutes or any Albions life :laugh:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Did I dream it or did I hear on 606 that Davids was totally responsible for number 2 of Scunnys 3 today?

Surely this is too good to be true?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Once again, Lez, you're comparing an old owner like Jordan for 4 erudite owners like CPFC 2010.
There's no comparison!
I'll ask once again...90 mil (sorry, even worse, 92 mil) on a new stadium but where are the exciting new signings?

Who needs exciting signings when we're top of the league and you're on the verge of the drop zone?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Apparently they play Davids at leftback. Because fullback is really a position where you want someone that's nearer to 40 than 30, has been out of football for a year, and has spent his entire career up til now playing in midfield.

Utter utter idiots. I hope they go down so we don't have to dignify these clowns by playing them next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here