Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Livermore To Sign For The Albion

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I love the way many people on this board post insults about people who are just as big an Albion fan as everyone else and want to share some good news about our team...

If it ends up being a load of rubbish then fair do's but give people a chance...

As you can see Ive been a member for a while but with not many posts - i dont post stuff unless I believe it to be true or it will add to the conversation

Up the Hove !

I don't trust people when there very first post is about a new player arriving but i for one never doubted you.I think alot of people will end up with egg on there faces very shortly

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Is that an apology? Can I now be not labelled as an untrustworthy idiot, now my post count is up to 3?

I'm going on personal pm i recieved and not your post/rumour.It was the pm that sealed it.Remember,don't vote labour

It's hard to keep when one lives in the arse end of the world.

I only just learnt some chap Gotsmonov jump shipped in Amsterdam and fled to Brighton to get away from the oppresive nature of communism and so that he could say he actually did play for the Albion unlike the false claims some other chap called Beckenbauer made along similar lines.

Obviously my carrier budgies need to get on the roids to speed up the information superhighway a bit.

I have a cunning plan for the weekend of September 20th then.

Get yourself on an Emirates flight from Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney to Dubai the day before, then hop on the connecting flight (direct) to Birmingham (EK039; arr 12:35). NSC will organise transport from/to the airport and you can then enjoy watching the stripes with the rest of us at the delightful Walsall Bescott Stadium (= Wedensbury B&Q). Return flight the same evening to Dubai (EK038; dep 21:00); back at work Tuesday morning!

David Livermore To xxxx For The Albion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Like The Title Says.....

Should Be Announced Later .................................

That Is All

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
David Livermore To xxxx For The Albion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Like The Title Says.....

Should Be Announced Later .................................

That Is All

But that was posted on Tuesday:tosser::tosser:

But that was posted on Tuesday:tosser::tosser:

tell me where the four crosses were posted on Monday?

and where was the open statement?:salute:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
It is true. Livermore has been staying in Brighton for the last 2 days and the deal should be concluded this morning.

Source - one of his ex-Millwall colleagues.

Can't believe you are telling the great unwashed of of NSC before telling me ... :lolol:

e-mail please with full details;)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I have a cunning plan for the weekend of September 20th then.

Get yourself on an Emirates flight from Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney to Dubai the day before, then hop on the connecting flight (direct) to Birmingham (EK039; arr 12:35). NSC will organise transport from/to the airport and you can then enjoy watching the stripes with the rest of us at the delightful Walsall Bescott Stadium (= Wedensbury B&Q). Return flight the same evening to Dubai (EK038; dep 21:00); back at work Tuesday morning!

That looks like an outstanding plan!

Will Kurt Nogan be playing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here