Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Should be Concluded Today...

Then apologies from all you doubters should follow along nicely

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
today being the day after tomorrow maybe we will get Livermore AND Currie just to make up for having to wait.

Then all we need is a left back (to understudy Mayo?...):yahoo:

He's got a dicky knee at present, so I believe he's been offered the job as #2 keeper to put some pressure on Kuipers.

Has a similar style to Rene Higuita.

Just a rumour though mind you.

Do keep up. Gary Hart is being brought back as understudy to Kuipers following his stunning display at Walsall last season during the half-time interval.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've been saying that for MONTHS.

Indeed. I had heard that Currie's return was a done deal, before even the end of last season.

That was however, under DW, and you never know if a new manager is going to share the same opinions.

If the wages are right, it is good news, though I can guarantee one thing - the folk on here WILL once more be very split in their opinions of Darren Currie. Every performance he puts in will be rated on here as VIRTUOSO and PATHETIC in equal measure.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
yeah, agreed... there will be mixed opinions with an arrival of Darren Currie to the club.

personally i think he would be a good signing.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
yeah, agreed... there will be mixed opinions with an arrival of Darren Currie to the club.

personally i think he would be a good signing.

He would be the sort of flair player to get Forster and Murray 40 goals between them.

David Livermore To Sign For The Albion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Like The Title Says.....

Should Be Announced Later Today / Tomorrow

That Is All

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Someone is defiantely signing today. That i know for sure. But i dont know who which isnt a great help really is it !!!

A man who doesn't make bullshit up.Now i can get a bit excited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here