Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Livermore To Sign For The Albion

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Do keep up. Gary Hart is being brought back as understudy to Kuipers following his stunning display at Walsall last season during the half-time interval.

It's hard to keep when one lives in the arse end of the world.

I only just learnt some chap Gotsmonov jump shipped in Amsterdam and fled to Brighton to get away from the oppresive nature of communism and so that he could say he actually did play for the Albion unlike the false claims some other chap called Beckenbauer made along similar lines.

Obviously my carrier budgies need to get on the roids to speed up the information superhighway a bit.

Alan Cundle

May 22, 2008
Brighton
It is true. Livermore has been staying in Brighton for the last 2 days and the deal should be concluded this morning.

Source - one of his ex-Millwall colleagues.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It is true. Livermore has been staying in Brighton for the last 2 days and the deal should be concluded this morning.

Source - one of his ex-Millwall colleagues.

First post and we have another idiot who thinks it's clever to post rumours.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
I love the way many people on this board post insults about people who are just as big an Albion fan as everyone else and want to share some good news about our team...

If it ends up being a load of rubbish then fair do's but give people a chance...

As you can see Ive been a member for a while but with not many posts - i dont post stuff unless I believe it to be true or it will add to the conversation

Up the Hove !

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
I love the way many people on this board post insults about people who are just as big an Albion fan as everyone else and want to share some good news about our team...

If it ends up being a load of rubbish then fair do's but give people a chance...

As you can see Ive been a member for a while but with not many posts - i dont post stuff unless I believe it to be true or it will add to the conversation

Up the Hove !

do shut up newbie :dunce:

:cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here