Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Beckahm - As an Albion Player?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where does Drogba fit in then?

3 up top with a rotation policy. Becks on R wing. Sell Buckley to Barnsley. CMS is shit anyway so sell to a tin pot club in a shit lg like Norwich. Barnes can go back to Plymouth as hes liked there. Hosko to Bath City on a season long loan and we're in FUCKNIG business my son!!!

3 up top with a rotation policy. Becks on r wing. Sell buckley to barnsley. Cms is shit anyway so sell to a tin pot club in a shit lg like norwich. Barnes can go back to plymouth as hes liked there. Hosko to bath city on a season long loan and we're in fucknig business my son!!!

MAKE THIS HAPPEN BARBER. :guitar:

I believe, I BELIEVE.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
There could be something in this David Beckham made his made his professional début on the 23 September 1992, at the Godstone Ground ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
MAKE THIS HAPPEN BARBER. :guitar:

I believe, I BELIEVE.

If Gus leaves soon I want a reference from you (in crayon) on my CV to send the club - agreed?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Out of all the players we don't need is another midfielder especially an injury prone hasbeen

Some sanity on this thread at last, we already have a world class injury prone midfielder.

If I want to go to a Circus, I'll go to a Circus, we don't need one at the Amex

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Beckham Owen Heskey Vassel - BOOM promotion.

We already have Bridge from those days! All we need is Sol Campbell and David James

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Out of all the players we don't need is another midfielder especially an injury prone hasbeen

Never mind that most of the squad, excluding a few players, would probably get starstruck and forget how to actually score......oh hang on we already have that - but you get what i mean.

Also more to the point, who is David Beckahm ? A crap Beckham impersonator ?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
All those saying it wont happen have their HEAD in the SAND.

"He's great
He crosses
He wants Gus Poyet to be added to the list of his previous football bosses.
Beckham! Beckham!"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He can't run,tackle,dribble, head the ball or take a quick free kick or corner. Other than that, he'd be perfect.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Set FLAIRNIAC levels to SUPER AWESOME

With him, Orlandi and Hoskins we would have the best hair in the Championship BY FAR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here