Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds more like a championship signing hope it works out.

Apart from Zamora and Murray “coming home” when was the last time we splashed out on a PL proven striker?

We won’t be doing a Leeds and spending high 20 millions on any striker imo

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Apart from Zamora and Murray “coming home” when was the last time we splashed out on a PL proven striker?

well we spent 20mill on Webster, 16-17 on Maupay and similar on Trossard last year...nothing of note in outlay thus far so no reason as to why we couldn't..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
well we spent 20mill on Webster, 16-17 on Maupay and similar on Trossard last year...nothing of note in outlay thus far so no reason as to why we couldn't..

I am inclined to offer to eat my Panama hat (if I can find it) on the pitch, once I win a ballot to go to the Amex this season , if we pay circa 30 million for any player this season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I think we will, because the need is so clear.
We cannot go into another season with such limited options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think we will, because the need is so clear.
We cannot go into another season with such limited options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh I agree, but I just don’t see it happening. Let me be wrong, please!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
If he was the last signing of the window for us, I would not be broken hearted.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He wasn't even the top scorer in the second Spanish division?

You are pretty horny for Edouard and all of the Segunda Division sides could siesta their way to at least a third place in the SPL.

But none of that really matter. The scouts from all these clubs are not sitting around ******* to his goal ratio in Segunda, its about the overall quality of the player.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You are pretty horny for Edouard and all of the Segunda Division sides could siesta their way to at least a third place in the SPL.

But none of that really matter. The scouts from all these clubs are not sitting around ******* to his goal ratio in Segunda, its about the overall quality of the player.
That’s because my other half is a massive Celtic fan so we watch most of the games he’s easily to good for the league he is in, doubt we will sign him though. We should of gone the £20m for Dembele and then perhaps we wouldn’t be flapping about with relegation worries, heard he was keen to join us to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here