Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
WTF are you on about? I've seen Veltman play every home game since he arrived and he doesn't go down like he's been poleaxed when someone brushes his chin.

He has done.
But he spends the whole game doing exactly the same as the palace goon if not worse.
Total gamesmanship and if someone is stupid enough to react I'd bet up to 7p Veltman would be on the deck as if he'd been snipered.

That's the whole point of being a shitehouse in the first place.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Nunez would need beefing up if he's going to ever make it here. He was being shoved around like a rag doll.

Young Darwin needs to spend less time fishing and more in the gym if he's to evolve into a PL centre forward.

Darwin.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He has done.
But he spends the whole game doing exactly the same as the palace goon if not worse.
Total gamesmanship and if someone is stupid enough to react I'd bet up to 7p Veltman would be on the deck as if he'd been snipered.

That's the whole point of being a shitehouse in the first place.

Too big a gambler for me.

But I don't think Veltz would do it. Just sayin like.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Too big a gambler for me.

But I don't think Veltz would do it. Just sayin like.

Veltman does everything else and considerably more.
It would be odd not to give the ref an easy red at the end of it all.

Sure we'd like to think he'd be less blatant, but the end result would still be the same.
Joel on the floor - most dangerous player off - down to 10 men - a bonus point in the bag.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It’s quite laughable, some of the comments on this thread.
What Anderson was doing has been going on from the year dot, I cant think of many Centre Half’s who don’t indulge in the “Dark arts”
All this holier then thou “ he’s a cheat” nonsense!!!

For the record, Nunez threw his head backwards just prior to the second butt, that’s why Anderson was shouting and gave him a little shove.
Nunez’s card has been marked, every PL defender will be on his case, trying to get a reaction from him.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What Anderson was doing has been going on from the year dot, I cant think of many Centre Half’s who don’t indulge in the “Dark arts”

For the record, Nunez threw his head backwards just prior to the second butt, that’s why Anderson was shouting and gave him a little shove.
Nunez’s card has been marked, every PL defender will be on his case, trying to get a reaction from him.

Yeah, but Anderson's still a nasty cheat. :dunky:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Oh dear. It's crawled out of the woodwork.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I would at least have the decency to be a little embarrassed about it.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

Pretty sure I haven't seen anything like that goading of a player from anyone else.

Definitely haven't seen it under Potter.

Desperate behaviour from your lot.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

Would help if you actually spelled your own player's name correctly.

Pretty sure I haven't seen anything like that goading of a player from anyone else.

Definitely haven't seen it under Potter.

Desperate behaviour from your lot.

Most players indulge in the dark arts in some ways, most aren't as blatant as Andersen was for Palace though. A decent ref would have picked up on it when it was that obvious though and told him to pack it in.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
A goal every 106 minutes this season.

I wish we could sign a flop like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here