Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

darren currie

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i believe so

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's been left out because of what he said in regards to possibly moving here.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Think he is out of contract at end of season.......maybe worth trying to get on loan till end of season....then a 1 year deal for next year

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Luton are going down the swannie this year and Darren knows he looks better in Blue and White stripes....come home son!, just come home.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
when is the date we can sign players that would be available for the Play offs ?
I know we have Bowditch and Robinson on the bench but still would give us another option

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
when is the date we can sign players that would be available for the Play offs ?
I know we have Bowditch and Robinson on the bench but still would give us another option

I think we can have them for 93 days so it has passed. I had hoped we would see at least one new player by the weekend but there are no rumours around.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Play offs

:lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Play offs

:lolol:

Not so funny.

Potential table if we win our games in hand. Assuming teams shown have all played 34 matches, and have won any games in hand

4. Wallsall 55
5. ALBION 54
6. Southend 53
--------------------------
7. Tranmere 52
8. Leeds 50
9. Orient 49

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If I thought he could be the difference between us making the play-offs or not this year then I'd say get him back but he's not the future and I think that's what we've got to be building towards.

In my opinion getting him back would be a backward step.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
If I thought he could be the difference between us making the play-offs or not this year then I'd say get him back but he's not the future and I think that's what we've got to be building towards.

In my opinion getting him back would be a backward step.

I can understand where you are coming from but I think that his set pieces alone would provide us with a lot. Murray especially might benefit from some quality delivery. We have seen him score goals in open play already but he might score even more with decent delivery from set pieces.

Worth a deal until the end of the season imo.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep sign him up on a short term till the end of the season.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Where exactly does it say he's gone on strike?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here